<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Haul - Boots, The Body Shop, Lush ...

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Haul - Boots, The Body Shop, Lush ...

I’m an Internet addict and try to buy most things online – simply because there’s nothing more convenient that having something delivered to your front door. However, this week I got a bit of a shopping bug and picked up a few things. 

Apologies for some of the pictures being out of focus – I didn’t realise until I got them off of my camera and couldn’t be bothered to retake! 

The Body Shop

 Deal – 3 for 2 on all skincare & makeup 


 I’ve read a lot about this mist and whilst I know it’ll never replace my Caudalie beauty elixir, I really want to try it. 

 I recently bought this is Pomegranate and Raspberry and it smells amazing so I couldn’t resist picking up another. 

This is a product for combination/oily skin so I’m hoping it’ll help keep the shine at bay. 

 Again, another product I’ve heard a lot about that I really want to try. Full review to come. 


 Think it’s about time I got one of these. Wish I’d got it in time for my birthday last month so I could’ve gotten my free gift! 

 Luckily I got this for free when I got my Love Your Body Card and it smells absolutely amazing. Edible, in fact! 

 The lovely lady in The Body Shop (Covent Garden) also gave me a sample of Aloe Calming Toner to try as well. 

 Boots 

Deal – 3 for 2 on toiletries. So annoyed that I went a couple of days before the points event! 


 John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo & Conditioner 
 I’ve been trying to go sulphate-free for a while and although this isn’t sulphate-free, I’ve read good reviews on the whole line. I’m sure I’ll get through them pretty quickly as they seem a bit small, but we’ll see. 

My hair looks really thick but that’s only because there’s so much of it, the strands themselves are thin and weak so I’m hoping this will help with the breakage! 


 I’ve been addicted to this toothpaste since a sample appeared in the last Carmine box. Definitely noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. 

 I actually hate mouthwash, but I guess it’s all worth it in the pursuit of whiter teeth! 

 Superdrug 

 Deal – Half price & 2 for £7.49 


  Blogged here, this is one of my favourite products. It’s a definite must-have and I use it all year round. It’s usually around the £5 mark, but was on offer for £2.43 so I had to pick two up! 

  
At two for £7.49, it would have been a crime for me not to have picked up the last items to complete the Full Repair line. “Revives overstyled hair”? I’m sold. 

I used to blow dry my hair every day, however I’ve now learnt the error of my ways and for the last year I’ve tried not to blow dry more than twice a week. I don’t currently use a heat protection spray so hopefully I’ll notice a difference when using this. 

 Lush 


Another product that smells like food. I’m really tempted to dip my finger in and try it because it smells like chocolate. But I’ll resist. The guy in Lush said this is a great mask for oily skin so I’m going to give it a whirl. 


The rest of my Lush items were actually for The Boy and I thought it’d be cute to gift-wrap them, Lush style. And also because I wanted the scarf to wear in my hair … 


 The Boy is a little obsessed with bubble baths (he’s such a big kid!) and this smelt too good to pass up. Plus it’s got glitter it in and it’ll be hilarious to see him covered in shimmer! 


 Slightly more ‘manly’, but still smells amazing! 


 Don’t think I’ll be able to convince him to get into a pink bath, so this one is more for me. These are all of the ‘beauty’ items I bought this week, taking advantage of some amazing deals!

Have you been shopping this week?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At June 25, 2012 at 3:14 PM , Anonymous Laura said...

Great Haul. I love the John Frieda Full Repair range, I've seen such a difference in my hair since I started using it xxx

 
At June 25, 2012 at 7:32 PM , Anonymous Tea said...

What a nice haul!
I keep on seeing the Vaseline Cocoa Butter in your blogposts and I'm really tempted to try it for myself x)
The cupcake face mask also looks so delicious (I mean effective xD)

 
At June 26, 2012 at 12:30 AM , Anonymous anniemorgan said...

I use the vitamin c microdermabrasion. I might have to get some more in one of my last three shifts at the body shop! It's amazing.

www.raspberphobia.com

 
At June 26, 2012 at 7:49 PM , Anonymous Steph said...

I use the Body Shop Seaweed range religiously and have converted loads of people to it, particularly their mattifying day cream. It's really helped my skin! 

 
At June 27, 2012 at 1:34 AM , Anonymous katie m said...

The John Frieda full repair I got as samples and I love it, i also use the RED shampoo from him when I've got my red hair and I love his shampoo. But I wish it went on sale more often 

 
At June 27, 2012 at 11:01 PM , Anonymous Nida Moughal said...

Great haul! I so wanna try lush as we dont get it in my country! 

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home