<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Happy Belated Birthday To Me!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday To Me!

Apologies for my lack of posts, I’ve been quite busy recently.

Anyway, although my birthday was back in May, the boy and I agreed to exchange gifts this month since we’re such broke students.
So yesterday I went on a little shopping trip and was greeted by a big cardboard box when I got home.



Got a tape measure in the drawstring back, which was slightly strange haha.









The pictures are a little awkward, and I couldn’t get the ones I wanted. But there’s lots of space inside for cards and it’s roomy enough for a receipt hoarder like myself!

Anyway, a massive thanks to my lovely boyfriend for this amazing gift. ♥  


Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At June 21, 2012 at 10:53 PM , Anonymous Divi Beauty said...

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!! ;)

 
At June 22, 2012 at 5:08 AM , Anonymous Nida Moughal said...

Happy belated Birthday!

 
At June 22, 2012 at 8:09 AM , Anonymous Caroline said...

Happy belated birthday and what a fantastic gift

 
At June 22, 2012 at 11:04 AM , Anonymous Beauty Balm said...

happy belated birthday - what a gorgeous gift x

 
At June 22, 2012 at 11:14 AM , Anonymous Iram Imtiaz said...

Happy belated birthday and that's such a nice gift, enjoy it! :)

 
At June 22, 2012 at 11:40 AM , Anonymous Emma107 said...

Wow what a fab gift! Happy Belated Birthday! :) xx
Beauty by Emma

 
At June 22, 2012 at 4:31 PM , Anonymous Ashesela said...

Aw, what a sweet gift!!! :D  Happy birthday!

(I found you on the blog hop! :D)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home