<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Week in Instagrams #5

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week in Instagrams #5



Haven’t done one of these for a while, just because I felt like I wasn’t taking enough time to post other stuff and they were starting to take over! I’m getting back into the swing of things now though so here is last week …

Body Shop order / Introduced a friend to eyebrow threading / Strawberries for a cake / Burger & fries in Armadillo’s before cinema / Finally putting my washing away /

Fresh avocados / Won another giveaway / L’Occitane Instyle Event / World’s best smoothie from Zumo’s / Inside my L’Occitane goody bag /

Homemade rocky road / Lemon & Raspberry Cupcakes at work / Pizza at work – super morbid obesity is luring … / #PhotoADayJune I will complete it this time / #PhotoADayJune Day 1 – Morning /

Another Body Shop order with my free Satsuma body butter / Amazing L’Occitane Lip Balm – Review to come / Making a diet plan at work / #PhotoADayJune Day 2 – Empty / Swaps from BBS /

Put the eggs at the back of my fridge and they froze :( / Removing my shellac / SingStar time – my FAVE game / Gym @ 2am / #PhotoADayJune Day 3 – On my plate.

What have you been up to this week?

My Instagram username is LolaStar 

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At June 4, 2012 at 8:15 PM , Anonymous Lea said...

Looks like you had a great week! Jealous <3

Lea xhttp://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

 
At June 5, 2012 at 3:51 PM , Anonymous ReeRacoma said...

How fun!! Looks like an eventful week! I like all the pictures!! 

I found you on blog hop and hope you can swing by blog too!

Thanks,

Ree
www.reeracoma.com - check out current giveaways!

 
At June 5, 2012 at 8:19 PM , Anonymous burleyr said...

Certainly a busy week! :)
My eggs did that once too, and there is nothing worse than a thawed frozen apple haha. Disgusting.
The cupcake looks so cute and yummy!
Rachel xxx

 
At June 6, 2012 at 4:57 PM , Anonymous Tanesha marie said...

Great post :) I've been really wanting to get my eyebrows threaded but haven't got around to having it done! It's funny how my eyes were drawn to the foody pics ;)

Tanesha xwww.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

 
At June 6, 2012 at 5:05 PM , Anonymous Hayley McLean said...

I LOVE SINGSTAR!!!! xx

 
At June 8, 2012 at 1:49 AM , Anonymous The Lacquer Factor said...

Lovely blog!   I found your blog through the BLT blog hop!

http://thelacquerfactor.com

 
At June 8, 2012 at 9:37 AM , Anonymous Sangeetha Nimmagadda said...

looks like you had fun time... nice pics lola...

 
At June 11, 2012 at 7:56 PM , Anonymous Suzanne Lister said...

Looks like a good week - so much yummy food xx

http://talesfromthedressingupbox.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home