<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Late. Last week in Instagrams #4

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Late. Last week in Instagrams #4

I’m sorry this post is so late; I’ve been really busy trying to get my last assignments in at uni!

Last week wasn’t very eventful at all, but here it is …


Made a beauty box for the boy, as he’s jealous of mine!


That’s the last time I let the boy loose in the kitchen. Took us days of scrubbing and it’s still not off!


New Muller yoghurt, mint chocolate chip. Not again thanks.


Diet was getting boring. Yoghurt in a glass – didn’t liven things up at all! Haha


HORRID rash came up on my face – post to follow on this – so I did a Sudocrem facemask! Casper has got nothing on me!


My eyelash extension and brow dye results. Hated. Blog post will also follow.


NANDOS.



Strawberry FroYo in Nandos.


Eyelashes out already. Really painful.


Discount Soap & Glory heaven!


 April GLOSSYBOX. Blogged here.


PO are charging me £15.57 to pick up a package – in their dreams!


Venti Skinny Sugar-Free Vanilla Latte from Starbucks. The only thing that gets me through a day at work!

What did you get up to last week?


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At May 2, 2012 at 2:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

So much S&G! Heaven!

http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

 
At May 2, 2012 at 6:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

haha love the boy's beauty box! i'll have to make one for my husband!

 
At May 2, 2012 at 10:17 AM , Blogger tinoftreats said...

That's so cute that you made one for your boyfriend! :)
I'm intrigued as to why you didn't like your eyelash extension / brow dye, you look nice in that picture! :)
Andf that muller yoghurt is VILE, glad you agree haha. xx

 
At May 2, 2012 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Now I feel like Nando's, haha!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Sharleena xx

 
At May 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Melissa Coleman said...

Maybe I should make a beauty box for the hubby. He would probably look at me like "what's this stuff." haha!

We weren't up to much this weekend. Took my daughter to see The Cat and the Hat at the mall and then started on building my mom her mother's day gift on Sunday, which will be posted up on my blog as soon as it's done.

Hope you have a great week this week. :)

xoxo,
Melissa

 
At May 2, 2012 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Ah, I'd love to dive in all of that S&G! I did a Sudocrem mask last night too, its amazing.
Haha, I did the same to a pan when trying to make a pancake we had to throw the pan out :|
xo

 
At May 3, 2012 at 10:39 PM , Blogger Style-Delights said...

Hello from the new follower! Came here via 'blog love therapy' blog-hop and now following you! I'd appreciate if you please check out my blog and follow back!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style-Delights Blog

 
At May 4, 2012 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Laura B said...

Love soap and glory! Nothing better than a discount too :)

 
At May 6, 2012 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Victoria said...

Love how you made a beauty box up for the boy. I'm tempted to do that for hubby so he stops stealing my expensive shower products!
x

 
At May 9, 2012 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this post idea!! I'm loving your posts! New follower from Blog Hop!! Definitely showing you some love across the social networks :)

xo, Jersey Girl

hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home