<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Beauty Box Secrets: The £4 Glossybox

Monday, April 23, 2012

Beauty Box Secrets: The £4 Glossybox


Just wanted to let you know about an amazing deal that I’ve just come across over on Beauty Box Swaps.


Get 12 GlossyBoxes for less than £4.20 a month! I know, I know it sounds unbelievable, but …
Due to the Carmine merge GB are offering a 30% discount on the 12-month sub when you use the code 'WELCUM30OFF' , bringing the £135.40 (price including P&P) down to £100. But it doesn’t stop there…
TopCashBack after offering a crazy £50.50 cashback when you buy a 1-year Glossy subscription. The cashback deal means that you end up paying less than £50 for your next 12 Glossyboxes. If that’s not a good deal then I don’t know what is! The cash back isn't instant, it takes a couple of weeks but we can wait, right? :)

To take advantage of this momentous deal, click here, search for Glossybox and follow the instructions.

The deal ends soon – I think someone said midnight, but don’t quote me on that! – so grab it while you can!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At April 23, 2012 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I just nominated you for Versatile Blogger award visit my blog for details emilyfierce.blogspot.com

 
At April 23, 2012 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Queen Tea said...

Hi Lola,

It's been a while since I have been on the blogging scene so thought I'd pop by and say hi. This is a great deal, thanks for the info! Going to look into it right now! Hope you're well x

www.talesandtea.co.uk

 
At April 24, 2012 at 12:21 AM , Blogger CalliopeKitten said...

Thank you for your kind words on my blog :) Just so you know, I'll be in London in 2 weeks, so you can save on shipping costs if you make an order, haha :)

 
At April 24, 2012 at 3:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello! Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog, and thank you for the follow! I am now following you back! XOXO-Meena

 
At April 24, 2012 at 4:39 AM , Blogger ★ JASMINE ★ said...

hey girlie! found you on blog hop!
love your blog!
newest follower/bloggy friend!

say hi back sometime?!
<333333333333

 
At April 24, 2012 at 11:41 PM , Blogger S said...

oh wow thanks so much for this! ive just subcribed to GB using this! i hope the cash back thing works ok, nevertheless the £30 was brill! x

 
At April 25, 2012 at 6:47 AM , Blogger Kotona said...

Wonder if they deliver to Australia?!
Now following you back from http://kotonahandmade.blogspot.com.au
I'm your 200th follower!

 
At April 25, 2012 at 5:57 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

Found you on blog hop!

I am now following your blog dear!

xoxo,

http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

Cindy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home