<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Beauty Secret: Sudocrem Face Mask

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beauty Secret: Sudocrem Face Mask


Project: Face.


Okay, I know it sounds weird. Before last week I’d never had even thought about putting Sudocrem on my face, but …

From time to time for no specific reason my face breaks out, and I’m one of those awful people who has to pick my spots. Annoyed by a few craters growing on my face I looked around the house for something to put on them and came across the Sudocrem.


I’d always thought of Sudocrem as a remedy for sores, rashes and minor irritations, but it can actually be used on acne too. I don’t have acne anymore but I figured it’d still be good for my spots.


After my shower I cleansed and toned and then applied the Sudocrem.

Eugh, please excuse my fluffy, blow-dried hair!

It’s important not to use too much as a little goes a very long way, and massage it in as much as you can.


The Boy laughed at me because I looked like Casper ...

... but I had the last laugh as when I woke up the Sudocreme had completely absorbed, my face was really smooth and all of my spots had dried out.

I exfoliated to get rid of any residue and my craters had turned into small pimples. Win!

I wouldn’t recommend doing this more than once or twice a week, otherwise your skin will get too used to it. But it’s perfect for all skin types though, and a big tub for £3? Perfection.


Anyone willing to give this a go? :)

Labels: , , , ,

16 Comments:

At April 18, 2012 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Star Vogue said...

i have used sudocream and it works wonders :)
http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

 
At April 18, 2012 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Jetleyface said...

I've been doing this for a while, couple of times a week and it works a treat :)

 
At April 18, 2012 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Courtney Marie said...

Sudocream is so good and works so well! xx
www.overtherainbow-xo.blogspot.com

 
At April 18, 2012 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sudocrem is a complete unsung hero:)

I've nominated you for a versatile blogger award over at my blogx

 
At April 18, 2012 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Definitely going to try this next time i have a few breakouts :)

 
At April 18, 2012 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Mihaela said...

You look lovely with it on xd looks really nice!

i'm not 14 anymore♥mfashionfreak

 
At April 18, 2012 at 3:32 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I would never have thought to use this! I might give it ago. For my spots I use Clean and Clear that too works a treat :D
xo

 
At April 18, 2012 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Emer said...

Literally everyone has been going on about this recently. I think it's about time I got myself a tub of it..I have really bad acne at the minute and I'm on a medicine that I apply to my face twice daily but doesn't seem to be doing much so I might use both and hopefully I'll see a change :)

xxx

 
At April 18, 2012 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Heidi Nagaitis said...

Amazing idea! Sudocrem is now top of my shopping list! Thanks for your lovely comment Lola :) Love your blog!

Heidi x x

 
At April 19, 2012 at 12:04 AM , Blogger Annie said...

Brilliant! I love sudocrem. I use it one spots and sore patches caused by them on my face but it never occurred to me to use it as an actual face mask. I'll be trying this :) xx

http://annieshomemadeheaven.blogspot.com

 
At April 20, 2012 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Aveen said...

I love that you posted pics with the sudocream on it made me giggle :) xxx I never think to try this on spots but I am def going to next time :) xxx

http://sparkleinsequins.blogspot.com

 
At April 20, 2012 at 8:06 PM , Blogger Zsanett said...

Wow it was very helpful, thanks

 
At April 20, 2012 at 10:52 PM , Blogger momto8 said...

never heard of this! thanks for the scoop!!
I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.
have a great weekend!

 
At April 21, 2012 at 5:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have been using sudocream for ages
glad to see i aint the only one,its the best

http://thelondongirlchronicles.blogspot.co.uk/
xxx

 
At April 22, 2012 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Rebecca Jayne said...

I need to try this! Cheap and cheerful and I think my skin needs it right now!
Lovely blog by the way :)
x

 
At June 17, 2014 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So looking scary will make us understand pliz grow up and think like a mature adult that pic looks horrible am telling you, with how beautiful you look like without that satan sign plz think before you act.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home