<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Beauty Box Swaps - Easter Bunny Swap Part II

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Beauty Box Swaps - Easter Bunny Swap Part II

A couple of days ago I blogged about an Easter Swap Event over at BBS on FB, and the box of goodies I got from Jade over at Jetley Mess – post here.

Well this morning I received my second box from Claire-Louise, and I love it!



My box included:

♥ An Easter card
♥ A cute cuddly toy
♥ Two Mini Easter Chicks
♥ Two Caramel Bunnies
♥ Thorntons Shoe Goddess Chocolate
♥ Aero Mint Lamb
♥ Malteaser Bunny (Which I’m eating right now!)
♥ Chocolate Face Mask
♥ Eylure Naturalites Double Lashes
♥ M&M’s Milk Chocolate Flavour Lip Smacker
♥ Body Shop Chocomania Lip Butter
♥ Body Shop Born Lippy in Strawberry
♥ NYX Nail Varnish in 24K Glitter
♥ Vanilla Satin Yankee Tart
♥ Charles Worthington Max Hold Hairspray
♥ MUA Eye Shadow in Pearl
♥ 17 Peep Show Mascara
♥ Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain & Balm in Passion


I know, it’s a huge, long list and I love everything. Before we arranged to swap we asked one another what products we both liked (she said she liked hand creams so I got her a selection of different ones) and I told her about my lip balm addiction – which she has well and truly fed!


I love the chocolate – goes without saying, and the chocolate themed products.





Love, love, love the Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain. I was actually looking at it when I bought my swaps for Jade and Claire but decided to save my pennies for the swap.



The NYX nail varnish is lovely and looks great over my shellac :)

Massive thanks to Claire-Louise for this amazing box!


Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At April 7, 2012 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Annie said...

What a fantastic box! I can only imagine how exciting it must have been to get that through the post :) xx

http://annieshomemadeheaven.blogspot.com

 
At April 7, 2012 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Emma said...

I love swaps, so much fun! I'm taking part in one and I'm hoping I get someone from outside the UK so I get to try new stuff :) x

 
At April 7, 2012 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Chaitea said...

Great swap :)
This really makes me want to try them out too!
I also love any chocolate themed products. The only downside is that they make me hungry when I use them x)

Chaitea

 
At April 7, 2012 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Emer said...

You got some really great things :) I only have done one swap so far myself but it's so much fun! And those Malteaser bunnys are yummy! They better be still in shops even after easter ha their so addicitve :)

xx

 
At April 7, 2012 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That nyx polish is soooo pretty!!!

Amy

 
At April 7, 2012 at 11:27 PM , Blogger Victoria said...

Oooh some lovely things there, I love the chocolate theme! I'm using the Chocomania lip butter right now and really like it!
x

 
At April 8, 2012 at 10:01 AM , Blogger La Vegan Vida said...

The revlon Lip tint looks really good! I think I am going to get it :) love yuor blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home