<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Ojon Goodies! ..

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ojon Goodies! ..


Earlier this week, still nursing my wounds from not getting the Ojon Damage Reverse Hair Serum, I headed over to Beauty Box Swaps to see if there was anyone who was crazy enough not to want it.


I did find the lovely Nora who swapped items from my dud Harrods Glossy Box for her Ojon Serums and I was content. But whilst I was searching, somebody (can’t remember who!) posted that Ojon had announced a special giveaway code for their FB fans. Any orders made on the online store would get a free 250ml bottle of their Damage Reverse Shampoo and Conditioner and free delivery.


I’m trying to save money at the moment so I immediately told myself no – but I of course caved in after five minutes, reasoning that the cheapest item on the website was only £6! Needless to say the deal was snapped up pretty quickly so I was glad I took the plunge!

So anyway, I had a knock at the door the other day and was presented with a huge box …


When I saw Ojon on the top I was surprised that the delivery was so quick – but less time pondering and more time ripping open parcels!


IN THE BOX:
Damage Reverse Restorative Shampoo 250ml – Worth £20
Damage Reverse Restorative Conditioner 250ml – Worth £21.50
Dry Recovery Hydrating Conditioner – Worth £6 (Paid for)
Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment – Sample size worth £2.56
Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment Plus – Sample size worth £2.60


Now I read that they were 250ml, but it didn’t occur to me that the shampoo and conditioner would be so big – and my paid conditioner so small!



Slightly disappointed at the size of the Dry Recovery conditioner, not the product itself (it seems lovely and thick) but just the size of it. Can’t complain too much though, as it did come with £47 worth of freebies AND free delivery!


The sample sachets were a complete surprise, so I was extra chuffed when I got them.


Haven’t used them yet so full review to come shortly, but I’m loving the oil at the moment so hopefully they’ll yield similar results.

Lola ..x





Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 18, 2012 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Rebecca♥ said...

Wow this looks great! I love opening big parcels aha <3

http://whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xx

 
At March 19, 2012 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Same! I hate being woken up by the postman but it's not so bad when he's bringing goodies! Haha xx

 
At March 30, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Claire said...

It looks brilliant, I'm loving my Ojon. Is the beauty box swap you use the one on Facebook? xx

 
At March 30, 2012 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah the FB page Claire! I'm addicted! HAha. Everyone's really nice and I've swapped some really good stuff - including my Ojon! :) xx

 
At April 1, 2012 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Sophie said...

Wow I am so jealous I have heard so many good things about Ojon products! Your blog is gorgeous and I am now a follower :)
Sophie xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home