<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Spoilt.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spoilt.


Another quick post about some gifts that the boy has treated me to.

He’s such a sweetie and surprised me with one of my ‘Wants this Week’ from a couple of weeks ago. It took a while to be delivered, and I thought I’d figured it out but this arrived the other day and I was really shocked.

I love the cute brown paper bag that it came in!


For a pound extra he was also able to get me a really cool Topshop newspaper and tote bag.




It’s a lot smaller than my usual handbags and I’ve had to filter my junk down by 200%, but it’s totally worth it!





Inside the flap is suede, feels gorgeous.



I’ve also been complaining about how much I need a new diary too, and this arrived in the post the other day. Again, courtesy of my beau.



I’m completely in love with it; it’s really chunky and has a Ted Baker pen with it too. Throughout the diary there are pages with quotes from him about life and fashion and a cute embossed message on the back.



I love the fact that it’s covered in fabric too, means it won’t get battered in my handbag!

He says he’s jealous of all of the beauty boxes I receive and wants me to make a box up for him. Will probably be more of a general box, than beauty as he isn’t very metrosexual when it comes to that kind of stuff! Haha.

Any ideas ladies? I think I owe him big time! ♥

Lola ..x

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home