<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Mini Haul! ..

Friday, February 17, 2012

Mini Haul! ..


The other day my boyfriend and I went shopping to try and find him a jacket, and we ended up buying everything BUT a jacket!

Whenever he buys himself something new he always get me something too - he's such a sweetie, so here are the things we picked up on our trip.

H&M - £10

This jacket is from H&M – how ironic that it was him who was supposed to be getting a jacket, not me! It was the last one in the sale section, so it was obviously meant for me! I thought it was really cute and can be dressed up or down depending on where you’re going, and it has a really nice silk lining.

River Island - £7 (Reduced from £15)

I really love chunky knit stuff and I spotted this snood as soon as we walked in. It’s so soft, and really warm and I’ve not stopped wearing it since we got it!



Dorothy Perkins - £20 

My boyfriend has got really good taste in shoes, and I was so happy when he picked these up. I’m usually a size six, but these were huge in a six and so I had to get a five instead. I haven’t worn them out yet, but they feel really comfy and they’re oh-so-cute!



H&M - £7.99

Again, another pair of shoes. It’s becoming a bit of a habit now. I love plain pumps that I can just slip on and off and these fit like a glove. If I’m wearing an elaborate dress, or even accessories, I don’t like to overdo other parts of my outfit, so shoes like this are perfect. And at £7.99 I’m sold!

H&M - £2.99 (I think!)

I have about four or five different lip balms in my bag (read: suitcase) and it’s always a trouble to find them so I got this little makeup bag to keep them in. And of course since I was buying it, what better excuse do I have for buying another lip balm?

H&M - £2.99

This Vanilla Lip Butter smells ah-may-zing and it keeps my lips really soft and supple.

I also got some wipes to keep in my bag and some shea butter hand creams.

Both H&M
Wipes - £1.99 (They smell good!)
Hand creams - £1.99

I’m not very good at going shopping; I actually hate it I’m sad to say. After a few shops I get fed up and want to go home – online shopping any day! So that was it after we visited three or four shops. The boy got some really nice stuff too so it was a good trip all in all.
Lola ..x

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Giada Beauty said...

Oh Vanilla Lip Balm!
There's always a reason to get another one, in this case, heading to H&M now , ciao! xx

 
At February 20, 2012 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Beauty Balm said...

Great haul! Love the lip balm and the shoes x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home