<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Glossy Box

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Glossy Box

Today is payday and I surprising got more than I thought I would - I'm sure it was just the taxman feeling sorry for me and deciding to GIVE me money back out of pity! 

Since I had a bit of extra cash I decided to treat myself to a few things, one of them being a Glossy Box subscription. Not sure how long I can afford to keep it up on my student budget but we'll see!


For those that don't know, Glossy Box is company that delivers boxes of 5 cosmetics to you every month, ranging from testers to full sized items. I've heard nothing but good things, so I'm now a sheep. Bahh. 


Really happy that I ordered in time to get this months box, a Valentines Day special! Eeek!
Tempted to get one for my boyfriend too!

SMALL shopping trip tomorrow. So expect a mini haul.

Kisses

Lola ..x

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 25, 2012 at 10:04 AM , Blogger tinoftreats said...

I'm so tempted to get a subscription too! Enjoy your shopping trip :-) x

 
At January 27, 2012 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I kept debating it and then finally decided to take the plunge!

Only got a 1 month subscription though, so we'll see how it goes!

xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home