<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Running & Manicure.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Running & Manicure.


Earlier than I’d expected, but le diet officially starts today. It was supposed to be yesterday, and was right up until about 6pm, but our Tesco shop arrives today and that has everything we need to start. So it’s au revoir carbs, bonjour protein.

I had trouble sleeping last night so downloaded a few new apps for my iPhone. Firstly, I got a new app to record my weight loss each day/week. I do have one already but it’s got the stuff from last time on it so I’d rather start afresh. I’ll do a mini review of it once I’ve been using it for a little while.

I then got an app called ‘5k Runner’, which is designed to get you off of the couch and running 5k in eight weeks – or so it says on the tin. For medical reasons I can’t start it until February but I’m really excited. Especially because I’ve decided to do Race for Life in June. Both of my mum’s parents died of cancer, and as bad as it sounds it’s my biggest fear for her as she’s a heavy smoker. So let the training commence… soon.


I have a date with my mum later, we’re going to get our nails done. About a month ago we got Shellac Manicures – Shellac is a type of gel nail varnish that doesn’t chip, it’s amazing! One of my nails has chipped though, but only because I was eating roasted chestnuts and the chestnut skin got caught under the gel. Apart from that one nail they’re all fine, they’ve just grown out a lot so I need to get them redone. 



Will post a picture once they're done.

Ta-ra! ..x

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM , Blogger tinoftreats said...

Thanks for your comment! I hope the mascara works as well for you :)
The colour you have on your nails here is lovely, I've been looking for a nice brown for ages! xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home