<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Wants this Week ...

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wants this Week ...



Finally went back to uni yesterday after missing classes due to illness. Don’t really know why I was dreading it, as it was actually okay. I can honestly say I don’t miss the ridiculous commute (almost 2 hours :() but oh well.

Starting FatMumSlim’s February Picture a Day challenge, so will probably be posting a lot of those pictures here. Today’s picture is ‘Your view’ :)


Anyone else doing this? Post your Instagram handle in the comment section so I can follow you! Mine is LolaStar


I can safely say I’ve used every product in my Glossybox and I’m officially in love with all of them. Especially the Clarins creams, which was my worry!

Quick round up with my Wants this Week from ASOS. Plucked most of them from the sale section, because I practically live on that section of the website!


  1. ASOS Lace Waisted Dress with Contrast Lining – was £40 now £20
  2. ASOS Dress With Contrast Panel Detail – was £45 now £22.50
  3. ASOS Mini Tulip Dress with Flute Sleeves – £35
  4. ASOS Sleeveless Mini Dress With Double Skirt – £35
  5. ASOS Tulip Dress in Spot – was £75 now £31.50 ABSOLUTE STEAL!
  6. ASOS Shift Dress with Pleat – was £30 now £15

Feel free to buy me any of these dresses and you'll be loved forever. Please and thanks =] 

Anyone else lusting over ASOS right now? What are your wants this week?

Lola ..x 

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 1, 2012 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Jetleyface said...

I'm doing the photo challenge, my user name is Jetley :) x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home