<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: MORE freebies! ..

Monday, March 5, 2012

MORE freebies! ..


Just done an all-nighter finishing off a uni assignment. THE PAIN. Have to go and hand it in and come back to do the same thing all over again. Roll on summer please!

Just a quick post with more FREEBIES! Because I love them and they seem to get me through the day!

First things first, I got my free Nivea Lipstick today and I love it. It’s not as pigmented as I hoped it would be, and it’s more pinky than purpley, but it’s really nice. Was cruising the net last night and found out that the deal hasn’t expired yet … so I’ve order myself another one! And you should too! Review to come!



HalfPricePerfumes is actually making me really happy!

Click here, add the Super Moisturising Lipstick in Big Berry to the basket, and use code FREENIVEALIPPY when you check out. Simples.

ALSO, from HPP is Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara in blue. I haven’t ordered this myself just because I don’t think it’ll suit me.
Click here, add it to your basket and checkout with code FREEBOURJOISXMAS.

Summer isn’t quite upon us yet, so unless you’re going on holiday is going to be pretty difficult to get a proper tan. HPP have got a freebie going on Sunmaxx Bronzing Milk. I'm naturally tanned so I'll be passing this one up too. Haha.
You know the drill by now, click here, add it to your basket and checkout with code FREESUNMAXX.

Now like I said before they’re not completely free, you do have to pay £1.99 P&P BUT you do get a free sample of Fudge OOMF Conditioner.

Not really beauty related, but Big Shotz are offering a freebie on their vitamin drink, and again all you have to do is pay the P&P. Click here for their website.

There was one more for a lip-gloss, but again I seem to have left it too late to blog about it and the code has now reached usage capacity! :(

Let me know if you order any of these!

Leave some love.

Lola ..x 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 5, 2012 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! X

 
At March 5, 2012 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

No problem, enjoy! :) xxx

 
At March 12, 2012 at 6:47 PM , Blogger Beau Flutterby said...

This is great!! My free Nivea lippy is on its way - thank you!!

 
At March 13, 2012 at 12:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy! I love mine! I ordered two, one for my makeup bag and one for my handbag! :)

xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home