<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: My First FOTD! ..

Monday, March 5, 2012

My First FOTD! ..


I’ve never done a FOTD post so I thought that I’d give it a go today.

Excuse my eyebrow! It happens every time I take a picture, can't control it! Haha x

I prepped my face with a L’Oreal toner, followed by Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream from January’s GB. Completely addicted now by the way!

I’m using Body Shop Matte It primer – AMAZing! – Works really well with mineral powders.

Foundation:
Maybelline Mineral Power Foundation in Dark 3 (used as a concealer)
BareMinerals Mineral Foundation in Deepest Deep

Brows: 
Black Kohl Pencil for definition 
Avon In A Blink Double Ended Eyeshadow & Eyeliner (Eyeshadow used to highlight arch)

Cheeks:
BareMinerals Blush in I’m Amused Rouge (Almost finished :()

Eyes: 
Essential Care Eye Pencil in Black (From Red Carpet Box) 
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in Black (Top lashes only – From Red Carpet Box)

Lips: 
 Nivea Super Moisturising Lipstick in Big Berry

… And that’s it. This is pretty much my everyday look. I try to keep it as natural looking as possible as I don’t like cakey makeup. The lipstick is new and today is the first day that I’ve worn it, will definitely keep using it as it’s the first lipstick that actually looks okay on me!

What are you wearing today? Link me your FOTD posts! :)

Lola ..x

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM , Blogger tinoftreats said...

Your make up looks really fresh and pretty :) xxx

 
At March 6, 2012 at 1:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks hun! :) xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home