<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Blogger Appreciation Award! ..

Friday, April 6, 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award! ..


The lovely Rachel over at Treat Party had awarded me with a Blogger Appreciation Award. I’m really grateful as it’s my first award, and also because I love Treat Party – you guys should definitely check it out. It’s a mix of beauty and fashion with a hint of craft and baking, I love catching up with what she’s been wearing/doing/making.


Rules:

- Thank the person who gave you the award by linking their blog in your post
- Answer the following (4) questions
- Award the blogger appreciation award to new followers/ fellow bloggies as you like
- Let the blogger know you have awarded them 

How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging in January, so I’m still technically a newbie. Really enjoying it though, and have met some lovely bloggers.

What are 1 or 2 reasons why you started blogging?
It was a New Years Resolution. 
I’m awful and keeping up with things, and have about four or five other blogs that I’ve just abandoned. So this time I wanted to start afresh and make sure I stuck at it.

What kind of blogs do you like to follow/read?
Mainly beauty and photography blogs. I’m not a huge fan of fashion blogs but have a huge passion for photography and of course I love a bit of beauty!

What is the one thing you’d like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
I don’t really tell my friends and family about my blog – I don’t know why, I guess I’m a bit shy of it – so I’d like to be a bit more blog-confident!

I am awarding:

I hate Chloe’s blog, whenever she blogs about things I immediately want to buy them! Haha. But on a serious note, her blog is lovely and I always look forward to reading it.

Emily is really sweet and I love her blog. She writes a wide variety of beauty posts, from foundation to nail varnish – of which she has a HUGE collection!

I love this blog! Jetley Mess was actually one of the first blogs I followed when I first started blogging. She has a makeup bag to die for and a huge addiction to Soap & Glory products!

Lola ..x

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 6, 2012 at 10:00 AM , Blogger KayleyJane said...

Hey I have just come across your blog and love it
I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?

http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home