<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Hotel Chocolat Competition ..

Monday, March 19, 2012

Hotel Chocolat Competition ..


Quick post about my Hotel Chocolat goodies.


For those that don’t know Hotel Chocolat was running a competition on their FB page, giving away 90,000 chocolate prizes. I was lucky enough to win ‘The Sleekster Easter Egg Selection’ worth £22.

I went to pick it up in store yesterday so here it is.




 

Runny Salted Caramel -- So delish! :)

Did you manage to get any goodies from the competition?

Lola ..x

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At March 19, 2012 at 2:53 PM , Blogger tinoftreats said...

Ooh, they look yummy :) xx

 
At March 19, 2012 at 4:01 PM , Blogger Eight For A Wish said...

Ohhhh my god, I thought you were giving them away in a competition! They look so nice :D Congrats!

Devon x
www.eightforawish.com

 
At March 19, 2012 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Giada Beauty said...

looks yummy!
in fact they are really yummy!!!
me and my bf love eating them haha
xx
Chloe@GiadaBeauty

 
At March 19, 2012 at 8:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, YUM. Super jealous! I love Hotel Chocolat, their hot chocolate stir in sticks are amazing.

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Lots of love, from Fatty (now dreaming about Easter Eggs) X

 
At March 19, 2012 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Annie said...

Those look amazing! Lucky you :) xx

 
At March 19, 2012 at 11:52 PM , Blogger Giada Beauty said...

hey love,
I have tagged you in my post, please check the link: 11 Questions Tag
xx

 
At March 28, 2012 at 3:29 PM , Blogger Lea said...

They look amazing, I love the eton Mess White Chocolate bar from there - I could eat one every day if I didn't think I'd die fat and alone surrounded by cats.
Congratulations on your win! :D

Lea x

htt://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com - - check out my blog and follow me back if you like it? :)

 
At March 30, 2012 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

AAHh I'm so jealous those look soooooooooooooooo good lol found you on the blog hop omg i seriously can stop looking at the runny salted caremel lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home