<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait Review and Swatches

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait Review and Swatches


Before I start I just want to say sorry about the pictures. Fed up of using my iPhone and having to spring-clean my pictures every week so I used my camera. But the lighting in the living room wasn’t great so they’re all a tad out of focus, and you can’t see the true colour! Boo! :(

I finally buckled under the pressure and bought myself some Revlon Lip Butters. The blogosphere has been going crazy over these over the last couple of months, and I just didn’t understand why. But now I’ve got one, I really do …



Now I actually bought three – a girl can’t say no to 3for2! – but I’m planning on doing a mini giveaway soon with these as a prize.



The colour I kept for myself was 025 Peach Parfait, a very deep, golden peach colour – as seen on Emma Stone in the promo pictures.



I really wanted pink truffle, but the Boots I was in was completely sold out.


The product glides on very sheer, but can be built up to a medium coverage. I wasn’t expecting this as I thought that they’d just give your lips a bit of a tint and not full on coverage. I found the Peach Parfait looked a bit pink, due to the slight pink hue my lips have.



What Revlon say:
- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%

- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth

- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine

- Available in 20 luscious shades

What I say:
I really love it. It feels just like a lip balm and keeps my lips really hydrated and smooth. It also stayed on for a lot longer than I expected. Perfect for my handbag collection as lipsticks can be very drying – but this was obviously the complete opposite. A complete steal at £7.99 – especially when they’re on 3for2!

Would I purchase again? Definitely, 100%. BUT I just wish that we’d have access to the full 20 colours that were released in the US and Canada, and not just 14. 

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At April 4, 2012 at 12:49 PM , Blogger ~Sugarsheen~ said...

Peach Parfait is one of my favorite shades! So glad you liked these lip butters, I think I have two floating around in my bag!

 
At April 4, 2012 at 12:49 PM , Blogger Lea said...

I've resisted so far but I'm just going to have to give in and get some! x

Lea x

http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

 
At April 4, 2012 at 3:18 PM , Blogger tinoftreats said...

Aw, it really suits you :)
Great review xxx

 
At April 5, 2012 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I definitely just ordered two colors! I cannot wait for them to get here!!

Amy
okayeamy.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home