<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Beauty Box Swaps - Easter Bunny Swap

Friday, April 6, 2012

Beauty Box Swaps - Easter Bunny Swap



Beauty Box Swaps is a small beauty community over on Facebook where girls of all ages can swap their beauty items. Every ‘holiday’ a big swap is arranged between members, and unfortunately I missed out on the big Valentine’s Day swap due joining just a few days after Vals Day.

I was gladly around for the Easter swap however and arranged two swaps, one of which was with Jade over at Jetley Mess. The admin set the swap budget at £5, but Jade and I both agreed to up it to £10.

The postman knocked with my parcel uber early and I didn’t hear it, so I had to pick it up on my way to work – which meant that I had to wait until my break to open it! :(

But when I did open it, it was amazing and Jade’s swaps were really thoughtful.


Packaged up in a revamped Glossy Box was:

An Easter card
Marc Jacobs Lola body lotion
Pink heart socks
Rimmel Stir It Up Eyeshadow in Sure
Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter Sample
A Bunny iPhone case
Very Berry face mask
Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion sample
Vaseline Crème Brûlée
Agent Provocateur L’Agent perfume sample
A bunny lollipop
Smarties chocolate chick
Mint Aero Lamb
Mini chocolate eggs
Cadbury Crème Egg

Unfortunately some of the chocolate didn’t make it into the pictures…

I loved everything inside my box; it felt like Christmas opening it!



I was especially pleased with the Crème Brûlée Vaseline, I don’t really use Vaseline on my lips but I really wanted to try it out. It smells soooo good! It already has a massive dent in it because I can’t stop using it.


The Rimmel eyeshadow looks almost edible. It reminds me of Galaxy Cookie Crumble. It looks powdery but it’s actually a cream and smooths into a deep purple, almost black, with a pink, shimmery undertone.


The Marc Jacobs body lotion was a lovely touch – since my name is Lola – and it smells gorgeous too!


As well as lip balms, I love perfume so I'm really happy with the Agent Provocateur sample. :)


I can’t wait to have a night in and a mini pamper session with my facemask and Benefit moisturiser.


I’m currently rotting my teeth with the bunny lolly :)

Did anyone else take part in the Easter swap??

Lola ..x

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At April 6, 2012 at 5:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is super cute and such a good idea =)

Amy

 
At April 6, 2012 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Jetleyface said...

Eee I'm so glad you liked it :D x

 
At April 6, 2012 at 10:10 AM , Blogger ~Sugarsheen~ said...

Great swap! She picked out some great items!

 
At April 6, 2012 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Chaitea said...

Everything is so cute and thoughtful!
I'm so jealous of that Vaseline Creme Brulee. Looks delicious <3
the rimmel eyeshadow is also making me very hungry xD

 
At April 6, 2012 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Beauty Balm said...

you got some lovely goodies! I also got the creme brulee vaseline from one of my bunnies x

 
At April 6, 2012 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Annie said...

this is totally fab. Whats the link to the facebook community? Happy easter Lola! xx

http://annieshomemadeheaven.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home