<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Last week in Instagrams #2

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Last week in Instagrams #2


I realise I’m now a tad late with this post (uni deadlines! :/ ), but here’s last weeks Instagrams.


Sunday night. Sat and watched a movie with The Boy. Don’t really drink so I had a shandy haha.


I’m perhaps a little addicted to chocolate philly …


#PhotoADayApril 9. – Younger you. And a very shady looking Santa …


Two of The Boy’s friends stayed with us for a few days.
One had just gotten back from Norway and brought us some Norwegian chocolate.


#PhotoADayApril 10. – Cold. Dilute Vimto & lemonade. If they sold this in clubs, I'd be out every Saturday night!


#PhotoADayApril 11. – Where you ate breakfast. It was more like brunch, but just sat people watching out of the window.


Baked a cake for everyone. Fresh cream and fruit. Didn’t last long …


Miserable day. Stayed inside with a blanket in front of the tv.



Half melted chocolate fudge Easter egg.


Played racing games with the boys.


Raided the penny jar. Hello £17 in 20p’s.


Love sending mail. Sending something to a BBS’er.


All-nighter. Watched the sunrise with The Boy.


On my way back from the supermarket. My apartment building is on the right.


#PhotoADayApril 12. – Stairs. Leading down to the dreaded rubbish room.


#PhotoADayApril 13. – Something you found. The Boy and I found this when we went away for our 2year anniversary and we’ve kept it ever since.


I love anything lemony!


First time having purple broccoli – looks like flowers!


Breakfast in bed. Egg & bacon bagel. Lazy day.

What did you get up to last week?



Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At April 18, 2012 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like you had a lovely two weeks!
Chocolate philly? Need to get onto this!
Sharleena xx

 
At April 18, 2012 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Mihaela said...

delicious!

i'm not 14 anymore♥mfashionfreak

 
At April 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Lovely photos, I'm so jealous of everyone with Instagram!
Chocolate philly is to die for and I collect 20ps too :D
xo

 
At April 18, 2012 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Sophie said...

Chocolate philly is soooo good spread on biscuits! And I know I said on instagram [am sophie_soph on there] but the cake looks so delicious! x

 
At April 21, 2012 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've nominated you for a versatile blog award, you have an amazing blog.
Thanks
independantartiste.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home