<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Review: Vaseline Cocoa Butter Vitalising Gel Body Oil

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Review: Vaseline Cocoa Butter Vitalising Gel Body Oil



This product is one of my absolute favourites. I honestly don’t know what I’d without this beauty. I’m a big lover of body oils, and this gets a gold medal every time.

I’ve got really dry skin and it’s so difficult to find a product that moisturises properly, and lasts all day. When I was younger my mum used to say that I had rhino skin, because I’d turn a horrible shade of grey if we hadn’t used enough cream.


An oil/gel hybrid, Vaseline Cocoa Butter Vitalising Gel Body Oil – what a mouthful, eh? – Leaves my skin moisturised, silky smooth, and extremely shiny from the time I leave the house until I’m getting ready for bed at night. Even after those horrible 14hr shifts!

The smell is lovely, however I would prefer it if it was a little stronger as I find it’s a little too ‘delicate’. It reminds me of being on holiday though, so that’s not a bad thing!

For me it’s a summer time essential – bare those legs without shame! – and even during the winter months where skin can become particularly dry, this product is always in use. I love it so much I keep it next to my bed.


It’s great for locking in moisture and making your skin glow, so definitely ideal for locking in your tan whether it’s natural or from a bottle ;)

A 200ml bottle lasts me about 3-4weeks, which I think it quite good considering I apply it very liberally over my skin everyday.

If you’re not a big fan of oils then mix it with your favourite lotion, or apply it sparingly.


This product retails at about £5 in most places, but I often check for it when I’m doing a food shop and pick up a couple when it’s on offer for £3. Bargain. 

Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  

Have you tried this before? What are your thoughts?


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At May 31, 2012 at 1:35 PM , Anonymous Gia May said...

Love the sound of this! Sounds great! Brillant post :) xx

 
At May 31, 2012 at 7:44 PM , Anonymous Beauty Balm said...

great review, I love this product x

 
At June 2, 2012 at 5:51 AM , Anonymous Michele Burgess said...

It works great and it smells so darn good too! New follower here. Check out my site.

http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/ 

 
At June 3, 2012 at 9:17 PM , Anonymous Ellie said...

Keep meaning to pick this up, sounds amazing! xx

 
At June 6, 2012 at 4:59 PM , Anonymous Tanesha marie said...

I love the Vasaline products I get quite dry skin and find it helps a lot :)

Tanesha x
www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home