<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Review + Swatches: Ellis Faas Glazed Lips Sheer Dark Brown (L302)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Review + Swatches: Ellis Faas Glazed Lips Sheer Dark Brown (L302)


Since getting this lip-gloss in my Liberty GWP I’ve fallen in love with this brand. Ellis Faas Glazed Lips in Sheer Dark Brown (L302) is a highly pigmented sheer gloss enriched with Vitamin E.
I love the branding (yes, I’m a branding fiend!); the bullet is just gorgeous. It’s so sleek and it looks nothing like a gloss. This is the great thing about all Ellis Faas products; they all have the same sleek design. Mascara, eyeliner, and even foundation.

When you open it up it has a small lip brush, the perfect size for applying product. You simply twist the base and it slowly oozes out. I emphasise on the slowly as you have to twist it for an age to get it going at first!


The colour is a very rich brown and although sheer it’s very buildable.


On my already quite pigmented lips I find that it’s very ‘my-lips-but-better’ – if that makes sense?! There’s a hint of colour but it’s not overpowering at all.


I think it’s a perfect shade for winter wear, mainly because I like to wear it in the evening so it’ll be great when the dark afternoons roll in.


The best thing about this gloss is that it’s so darn moisturising. It’s so lightweight and feels more like a balm and it’s not sticky at all, which is really important to me,

The only thing I don’t like about it is the price. £22 for 2.8ml of product isn’t really my cup of tea. However you do truly get what you pay for as it’s a great product.

Bottom line: It’s a gorgeous lip gloss with gorgeous packaging and a not-so-gorgeous price.

Would I repurchase? I already have! Expect another Ellis Faas review very soon!


Ellis Faas Glazed Lips glosses are available to buy from Selfridges, SpaceNK and Liberty London, priced at £22 each.




Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At October 31, 2012 at 4:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would never have reached for brown lipsticks/glosses..but wow..this really looks good on you! x

 
At November 2, 2012 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The packaging looks so posh and the colour suits you! xoxo

 
At November 4, 2012 at 2:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think the packaging is what I like most about it! Haha x

 
At November 4, 2012 at 2:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I usually wouldn't either, think it's a great A/W colour though!xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home