<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: #LiveBloggers Review: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant Cream

Friday, October 26, 2012

#LiveBloggers Review: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant Cream


I know this product has been reviewed into oblivion so I’m going to keep this one short, but after receiving this in my #LiveBloggers goody bag it’s safe to say I’m in love. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant* is literally a Godsend – especially with the cold weather rolling in.

The uses are endless – cuticles, hangnails, lips, heels, elbows, knees, burns, eyebrows, cheekbones, cuts, scrapes – need I continue? I’m in love.

The smell is a bit strange, some people say it’s quite medical whereas I’d say it’s a lot like wax. It’s available in a scent free version though, so there’s alternative available if you’d prefer.

Bottom line: It’s amazing. Pricey, yes. But still amazing. It does contain mineral oil, which annoys me a little, but aside from that it’s good stuff.


Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant Cream is available from Boots, Debenhams and Feel Unique with prices ranging from £20 to £25 for 50ml. However I’ve found it on the Cheap Smells website, priced at £15.95/50ml – bargain!




Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At October 26, 2012 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this product! It's saved my cuticles and eczema a million times!

Lea x

http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

 
At October 26, 2012 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've only ever used this on my lips, which means my tube has been going for years! xx

 
At October 26, 2012 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is my holy grail product for years now, it is absolutely amazing. And I love it for the winter months

 
At October 27, 2012 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love it thanks.

 
At October 29, 2012 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have this but often forget about it! Need to dig it out and remember to use it more :)

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

If you're not using yours then send it my way missy! Haha.


You'll definitely get some good usage out of it now the colder months are rolling in!x

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Me too! :) x

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I'd tried it sooner, I've always been put off by the price. It's definitely worth it though. Will be a God-send during the Winter xx

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You lucky thing, I'm going through my little tube way too quickly!xx

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow it didn't realise it was good for eczema too. Such a great product!xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home