<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Review: Perfume-Click.co.uk

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Review: Perfume-Click.co.uk


Perfume-click.co.uk* is one of the leading retailers of designer and celebrity fragrances online. Home to brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry and YSL, Perfume Click is a perfume lover’s haven.

I’m pretty much on a spending ban, so but wanted to buy a gift for my boyfriend. He’s very fussy when it comes to aftershave and has specific fragrances for different occasions – honestly, he’s worse than a girl.

I searched the website and found a Banana Republic EDT that I was sure he’d like. The 100ml size made it perfect for everyday wear too.


I placed the order on my iPad, it was all very quick and easy. There were a few different ways to pay, which is great if you don’t like to input your card details. Standard delivery was £1.95 and I received my item within a week of ordering via a courier.

The website has a reward system where you earn points when you spend. I love stuff like this but personally I think that loyalty scheme is a bit pants. 1 point for every £1 spend, but 1point = £0.01 – so you’d pretty much have to spend £500 on the website to get £5 off of your next order. Hmm, no ta.

  
Bottom line: I think it’s a pretty decent website, especially with Christmas coming up. The loyalty scheme doesn’t interest me, but it wouldn’t stop me placing an order with them again. Prices seem to be subject to a very quick change – the aftershave I got for my boyfriend was £21.50 the night before I bought it (for £29.50) which I thought was a little bit cheeky as I’d had it in my basket overnight.

Would I purchase from this website again? Oh yes. It reminds me a lot of Cheap Smells, Fragrance Direct, and Half Price Perfumes.


Be sure to check out Perfume-Click.co.uk – they must just have your favourite perfume on offer.




*I was given a £15 voucher to use on the website for the purpose of this review. This in no way affects my opinion and my review is 100% honest, innit.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At October 23, 2012 at 1:42 PM , Anonymous Grace - allthatslap said...

Cool beans - I will have a little browse and see what they have to offer, but the points thing does seem pants I am not keen on the prices changing at all!!


Thanks for the heads up xx

 
At October 23, 2012 at 1:57 PM , Anonymous Nattali said...

I'd be interested, although I always find that how the perfume is described, is never how it actually smells, so I'm always dubious when it comes to ordering fragrances online!


Lea x
http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

 
At October 23, 2012 at 2:25 PM , Anonymous Erin Kristensen said...

Thanks for the recommendation, I love sites like these :)


Hope your boyfriend likes it!









- Erin xo


365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

 
At October 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM , Anonymous treat_party said...

I love these kinds of sites :)
lucky boyfriend! x

 
At October 23, 2012 at 6:49 PM , Anonymous Zuzanna said...

Thanks for the tip!

 
At October 24, 2012 at 10:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah I'm really not big on the points - think I'll stick with my Boots advantage! Haha x

 
At October 24, 2012 at 10:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah I was really worried it was going to smell rancid! It's lovely though.


I don't think I'd buy something for myself that I hadn't smelt before so I'll probably only use this site to repurchase my favourites!


xx

 
At October 24, 2012 at 10:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

He loves it, thank you. :) xx

 
At October 24, 2012 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Me too, so handy for Christmas!x

 
At October 24, 2012 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

No problem! :) x

 
At March 27, 2013 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I thought earlier, 'what happened to Lola's blog? I need to look at Lola's blog' and have just noticed a few posts I had no idea existed, oops!
This website sounds pretty good, although yeah, the loyalty scheme is a bit pants! I have never really experienced one anywhere near as good as Boots' though! x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home