<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Review: Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Review: Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment


Hair care is really important to me so I couldn’t wait to try Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment*, from HairTrade.com – a leading retailer of hair extensions and hair care.

I’ve mentioned dozens of times before that I chemically straighten my hair, so anything that promises to add strength and repair my hair draws me in like a magpie to something shiny.

Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment repairs hair from the inside out. It helps seal split ends for smooth, healthy-looking results. Its Super Strong Complex and UV protection replace lost minerals and proteins.


Honestly speaking, the first time I used this I didn’t like it. As with all treatments, I doused my hair in it just before blow-drying but I found that it left a coating on my hair that made it feel dirty, albeit very strong. I’m guessing it’s the silicones.

When I tried again the next time I applied it more sparingly, spraying my hair as I sectioned it off – paying particular attention to my brittle ends. To say that I’m in love would be a vast understatement. I’ve noticed such a difference in how strong my hair is since I started using this.

I do find that if use a bit too much then it can weigh down my hair. But on the upside to that it makes my hair look really full and not at all ‘fluffy’.

My main issue, aside from the negatives of over saturating your hair, is that once my hair is dry it looks really dullno shine at all. Obviously that’s easily rectified with a hair serum and/or oil, but it definitely makes them a necessity.

Bottom line: A definite hair staple. My hair is a lot less brittle and I’ve noticed a significant difference in breakage. The huge 250ml bottle will last absolutely ages as I only use it once or twice a week.


Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment is available from the HairTrade website, priced at £14.03/250ml.




Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 11, 2012 at 2:42 PM , Anonymous CSI Beauty Blog said...

I've been growing my hair for ages and have noticed the ends being more brittle lately, will have to give this a whirl!


http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At October 17, 2012 at 1:02 AM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

I recommend it! My ends are slaughtered and this works really well on them!x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home