<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: What I Bought: The Body Shop & Boots Clearance Haul

Thursday, September 20, 2012

What I Bought: The Body Shop & Boots Clearance Haul

The Body Shop


Inspired by the #TFWOC Project, I decided to buy the Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil. Mainly because I really can’t afford to spend £44 on Nars Body Glow, and this was a steal at £16 (minus my Love Your Body discount). It smells ah-may-zing.

Since The Body Shop is celebrating their one year anniversary (of what, I’m not sure?!) they were giving away a free 200ml body butter. The choice was between the Love Etc or Dreams Unlimited, so I opted for the light, sweet scent of Love Etc.

Next up I went to one of my all time favourite stores – BOOTS CLEARANCE. Yep, clearance.


Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Scrub has been discontinued but is on sale in the clearance store. I reviewed it here, and it’s still one of my favourites. They had a huge crate of them, and at £2 a pop how I not grab one, or three!

I couldn't help but grab two Soap & Glory gift bags too - 25p each! 


NIP + FAB Cellulite Fix isn’t because I have cellulite or anything, ahem, it’s all in the name of beauty blogging – HA! Who doesn’t have issues with cellulite?! Plus this was a bargain at just £9, less than half of the normal retail price.


Again another bargain with the Trilogy Purifying Masque. I’m a big facemask enthusiast so when I saw this for just £4.50 I had to have it. It retails for £18.50 I’m pretty proud that I got the only one in the store!


Have you found any bargains recently?




Labels: , , , ,

14 Comments:

At September 20, 2012 at 11:41 AM , Anonymous sarah armstrong said...

where abouts is there a Boots Clearance store?


geordiebeautyjunkie.blogspot.co.uk




xxxx

 
At September 20, 2012 at 12:13 PM , Anonymous vikki measures said...

Where is this?! x

 
At September 20, 2012 at 12:13 PM , Anonymous treat_party said...

The Nip & Fab cream is really good! I did notice a difference when I had been using it, I always forget to apply it though. x

 
At September 20, 2012 at 12:15 PM , Anonymous Caroline Cash said...

wow you have a boots clearance? I'd be so broke if we had one nearer me

 
At September 20, 2012 at 12:48 PM , Anonymous Serenity of Beauty said...

Boots Clearance? :O WOWZA - Although it wouldn't be good for my bank card!! lol :P

 
At September 22, 2012 at 5:12 PM , Anonymous Sanam Saleh said...

Wish we had a boots clearance in my town! I got the Bioderma H2O Micellaire sensibio cleansers off eBay for £14.95 for two 250 ml bottles including p and p. Absolutely loving it, it is worth all the hype!

 
At September 23, 2012 at 8:01 PM , Anonymous dolcevanity.com said...

Lovely products - LOVE the inspiration too :) ... some amazing buys honey xo

 
At September 25, 2012 at 10:20 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Thanks sweetie! x

 
At September 25, 2012 at 10:21 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

No you don't, I spend so much money in there! Haha.
I love Bioderma! Although I think the Etat Pur Micellar just pips it to the post as favourite!x

 
At September 25, 2012 at 10:21 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

It's not, trust me! Haha. Anytime I'm remotely near the area I have to drop in 'just to have a look'. Don't think I've ever come out empty handed!x

 
At September 25, 2012 at 10:22 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

It's dangerous territory! ;) x

 
At September 25, 2012 at 10:22 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

I have such a bad memory when it comes to applying stuff like this. Will have to make an effort to remember. Glad it worked for you though, it gives me a bit of hope! Haha x

 
At September 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

It's in East London! :) x

 
At September 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

It's in East London! :) xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home