<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Liberty GWP

Friday, September 14, 2012

Liberty GWP

I rarely splurge on high-end items, mainly because I’m a student and I don’t have the money. But also because I can’t always justify it – the boy thinks it's all a waste of money.

I recently read on Beauty Box Swaps that Liberty is offering the mother of all GWP deal (gift with purchase), and I’m finding it very hard to resist.

If you spend over £125 on their website or in store and you’re a member of Beauty Loyalty (Liberty’s version of an advantage card kind of thing – it’s free to join), you’re entitled to a Deluxe Goody Bag worth over £220. Yep, £220. I know, £220.

With brands like Laura Mercier, Diptyque, and Chantecaille, you’d be a fool to not at least consider it!

It’s only on while stocks last, so I’m praying they still have it on Monday when I get paid as I have to get my grubby mitts on one.

Here are a few things that are on my Liberty Wish List that will be finding their way into my basket at midnight on Sunday.



Will you be bankrupting yourself splurging on this?



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home