<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: eBay Lust List #4

Thursday, September 6, 2012

eBay Lust List #4

This week’s eBay Lust List is all about belts. I’ve got a bit of a thing for skinny belts, and belts with accents.

I can’t pick a favourite but I love the hint of detail on #5, and I’m loving the cute bows on #2 and #4.

I think #1 is a bit much, but paired with the right outfit I think it could look great.


What are you watching on eBay this week?


Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At September 6, 2012 at 12:02 PM , Anonymous Caroline Cash said...

I have a similar belt to no1 from Dotty P's which is really nice, looks fab with dresses

 
At September 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM , Anonymous Katie said...

I love that Moschino one!


http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/



xx

 
At September 6, 2012 at 2:00 PM , Anonymous Sarah Bee said...

The bow belt is so cute! I have a similar one in brown, but the bow is also brown!




Click here to get your daily buzz!
Sarah xoxo

 
At September 6, 2012 at 2:30 PM , Anonymous Reb Mintoff said...

I bought the first belt! Can't wait until it gets here xx

 
At September 7, 2012 at 9:33 PM , Anonymous Tea said...

I love belt #s 3 and 2 :D! They're so cute!

 
At September 7, 2012 at 9:49 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Ah seriously? Might pop in next time and see if they've still got it. I love rose gold!x

 
At September 7, 2012 at 9:52 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

It's gorgeous! Did you click the link for it? Shows how it looks with a couple of outfits - you'll love it even more!x

 
At September 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Ah I'm so jealous. I've got so many things I need to buy and have to wait for my student loan to arrive! Let me know what it's like in person when you get it! :) xx

 
At September 7, 2012 at 9:56 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Yeah the bow one is definitely one of my faves! :) x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home