<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Review: Perspirex Antiperspirant Roll-on

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Review: Perspirex Antiperspirant Roll-on


I have a crazy BO paranoia and I’m always convinced that I smell of body odour. At one point I was applying three antiperspirants after my morning shower and reapplying deodorants during the day.
Now I’m sure I probably do have moments where my pits get a little whiffy, but friends and family have assured me that don’t smell. My boyfriend has also pinky-sworn to tell me if I do ever smell when we’re together. But I know it’s more of a mental issue than a physical one.

In spite of knowing this, I’m always on the lookout for new antiperspirants and deodorants to tackle my ‘BO problem’. My favourite used to be Sure Maximum Protection, however after a while it became slightly less effective so I’ve been looking for alternative.


Perspirex Antiperspirant Roll-on seems to have answered all of my BO prayers. Perspirex forms a plug that temporarily seals sweat glands, which halts sweat production. This plug sheds naturally with dead skin cells so doesn’t clog pores.

I’m really impressed with this roll-on. At £6 it isn't the cheapest, but has worked a charm on my “smelly” pits. I can’t say that my underarms have stopped sweating completely, but I’ve definitely noticed that I don’t sweat as much as I used to – even in this crazy heat we’ve had recently.

The best thing about Perspirex is that one application lasts a couple of days. You apply at night to dry underarms and shower as normal the next day – after your shower you don’t need to apply any antiperspirant. This sounded crazy to me, leave the house with nothing on?! But it really works.


My main issue with it is the smell. It’s far from a bed of roses. Luckily, there’s no scent at all once it’s dry but if you don’t let it dry properly then you’ll stink of it for a while. It also makes my armpits really itchy if I don’t apply it when they’re completely dry.

Bottom line: This is my new Holy Grail antiperspirant, and I’m finally starting to feel comfortable about the whole underarm smell issue. 


Perspirex Antiperspirant Roll-on is available from most pharmacies, drugstores and major supermarkets, priced from £5-£8 for £25ml. 
 The cheapest I’ve found it is £5.69 from Lloyds Pharmacy.



Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 26, 2012 at 11:03 AM , Anonymous LolaRose said...

Wow this sounds amazing! It lasts 3days that sounds like a wonder product!!

http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/

 
At August 26, 2012 at 12:31 PM , Anonymous Kayleigh Giles-Johnson said...

This sounds really good - I definitely want to try it! So glad to see it has no parabens in either, I kind of have a thing about parabens in my deodorant. Great review!

 
At August 30, 2012 at 9:18 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

It's amazing. One of the only products that I've used that does exactly what it says on the tin! xx

 
At August 30, 2012 at 9:18 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

I know I couldn't quite believe it myself! xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home