<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Ebay Lust List #2

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ebay Lust List #2



I’m seriously rediscovering my love for eBay. I know my student loan is going to take such a beating when it comes through!

These are the bags I’ve been watching for the last couple of days.

I love oversized clutches to can’t wait to get my mitts on #4, although I’m not sure if I’ll go for that colour combo. Most of my bags are brown/black/grey so pink is a big step for me.

#3 is perfect for winter – it’s almost making me excited for the cold months!


What are you watching on eBay this week?




Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

At August 23, 2012 at 2:09 PM , Anonymous LolaRose said...

I just done a post on my all time eBay fav purchases!
http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/2012/08/ebay-my-all-time-favourite-ebay.html



BTW I agree bag no. 3 has my vote!!

 
At August 23, 2012 at 2:39 PM , Anonymous TheAmazingWorldOfJ said...

i watch almost everything on eBay lol. From shoes, to handbags, cosmetics to colored contacts - eBay it is!

 
At August 23, 2012 at 2:44 PM , Anonymous Louise said...

Love the first one! And it's not leather, yayy! xx

 
At August 23, 2012 at 2:50 PM , Anonymous treat_party said...

#5 is so nice :) x

 
At August 23, 2012 at 3:03 PM , Anonymous Jen Collado said...

I love the first, second and fourth one! :)

 
At August 23, 2012 at 3:24 PM , Anonymous summer said...

I love the yellow one x

 
At August 23, 2012 at 3:56 PM , Anonymous DrunkenBeautyBlog said...

loving #3 and #5.

 
At August 23, 2012 at 7:30 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

#5 is definitely a favourite of mine. Really need it in my life! haha x

 
At August 23, 2012 at 7:31 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

It's such a cute clutch isn't it! x

 
At August 23, 2012 at 7:31 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

#4 is gorgeous, I love all of the different colour combos they have too! x

 
At August 23, 2012 at 7:32 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

It's my favourite! Probably the first one I'll buy out of all of them! x

 
At August 23, 2012 at 7:36 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Ah, do you not wear leather? #1 is really cute, love the colours! x

 
At August 23, 2012 at 7:37 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

eBay is amazing! My watch list increases everyday, I fear I'm getting addicted again! haha x

 
At August 23, 2012 at 7:37 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Oh wow you've picked up some great bits from eBay. That tanning tent is amazing! Haha xx

 
At August 24, 2012 at 4:59 PM , Anonymous natalie kay said...

My eBay watch list just grew by 5! x

 
At August 29, 2012 at 1:26 PM , Anonymous Louise said...

No I'm in the process of becoming vegetarian haha so I don't buy any leather anymore!

 
At September 16, 2012 at 2:09 PM , Anonymous Jen Collado said...

I already know the outfit to pair it with! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home