<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Review: L’Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream

Friday, August 3, 2012

Review: L’Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream



I got a 15ml pot of this in the Latest In Beauty Skincare Stars Box. I was worried about using it as first; ‘hydration cream’ really put me off. I find that rich moisturisers are bad news for my skin – they make it feel amazing at first, but a few hours in and the oil is just dripping off of my face. Okay not dripping, but you get the picture.


What L’Occitane says:
Made with organic angelica from the Drome region of France, the fresh and silky smooth Angelica Hydration Cream efficiently moisturises and revitalises the skin.
L’Occitane's patented angelica complex reinforces natural skin hydration by stimulating aquaporines, improves skin elasticity and protects from free radicals. Skin is plumped, smoothed and more radiant.

  
I really like this cream. It’s really light and sinks into my skin really quickly. It’s rich enough for me to feel the benefits of it but not for me to turn into an oil slick. One issue I have with it is the smell. It’s not horrible; it actually smells like freshly mowed grass. It takes a while to get used to, but it does grow on you. It’s definitely not a smell I like, but I don’t hate it either.

I tend to use this mostly at night, it perfect after a skin peel or my home microdermabrasion kit as it gives a nice burst of hydration – definitely aptly named.

Would I buy it?
Hmm, I don’t know. At £29 it’s not the cheapest moisturiser, but it definitely does the job.

You can buy L’Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream direct from L’Occitane online or instore, priced at £29 for 50ml.



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At August 4, 2012 at 8:57 AM , Anonymous Mimi Writes said...

i definitely need to hydrate my skin, so this sounds really good to me right now. i'd definitely be open to giving this a try! :)


<3, Mimihttp://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/Twisted Orchid Giveaway -- Win any bag of your choice! :)

 
At August 8, 2012 at 9:56 PM , Anonymous Beauty Balm said...

Great review! I love this but like you the scent has grown on me x
http://bbalm.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At September 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM , Anonymous Bhavi said...

What a strange scent for a cream! It sounds really nice but is expensive for such a small tub, but then I guess that L'Occitane for you!


Great blog, just discovered it from twitter and am now following!


http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/



xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home