<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: My Guest Post For BBU

Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Guest Post For BBU


I did a guest post for Beauty Bloggers Unite, which you can find over on their blog.

It was on my top summertime tips for keeping your makeup on during the heat.
Typical British weather meant that it rained as soon as my post went up, but if you’d like to take a look and grab some tips for your next holiday – or the return of the heat wave – then check out the Beauty Bloggers Unite blog.




Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At July 30, 2012 at 2:26 PM , Anonymous Cilia said...

Hi Lola! I read your guest post on BBU. I love it, great tips! I love how the post is short but still giving the key points. I didn't know about that SPF spray mist, that's sound like a good idea might give it a try.
Please check out my blog www.missyungquainth.com

 
At July 30, 2012 at 11:07 PM , Anonymous ylenia said...

Hey Lola nice blog you have here, tour header is absolutely amazing!
I'm your newest follower now, and I hope you will visit my blog too and let me know your opinion...maybe follow me back if you like it =)
XOXO
Ylenia

 
At July 31, 2012 at 8:27 AM , Anonymous Julie Dronzekova said...

I absolutelly love your blog :)

 
At July 31, 2012 at 12:57 PM , Anonymous Hina Naz said...

Follower#524


omg lovely post.i am loving your blog.just great posts.i am
your new follower.follower#197.follow me back


http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home