<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Review: Simple Kind To Eyes Soothing Eye Balm

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Review: Simple Kind To Eyes Soothing Eye Balm


I’ve dabbled in eye creams before but haven’t found anything I’ve loved that has made a huge difference to my eyes. I’ve got dark circles and always have bags, and I don’t mean normal bags I mean suitcases perched on top of my hamster cheeks. When I’m really tired they look like they’re fit to burst.


Simple Kind To Eyes Soothing Eye Balm* has been my saviour of late and it’s now a staple in my skincare regime. The product is supposed to reduce puffiness and relax tired eyes, and although I’m not sure if it relaxes my eyes, it has definitely had an effect on my bags. In fact, they’ve almost gone. It’s not irritating at all so it’s great for people with sensitive eyes.


The product itself comes in a 15ml tube with a pointed nozzle, perfect for application around the eye area. I usually dispense a small amount under my eye, smooth it across the skin with my ring finger and then pat it in. If my bags are particularly bad then I’m a bit firmer with my patting, although careful not to damage the skin around the eye. Most days I use this before bed, but if I’m quite tired I use this in the morning too. It sinks in really easily and is fine underneath my makeup.


I’ll most definitely be purchasing this when it runs out, but tube seems very generous so I know it’ll last me ages.

Simple Kind To Eyes Soothing Eye Balm* is priced at £3.99 and is available from Boots, Superdrug and most drugstores and major supermarkets.



Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At July 18, 2012 at 2:23 PM , Anonymous carolinemhannon said...

That sounds like a really good product x

 
At July 18, 2012 at 2:55 PM , Anonymous Rachel said...

I love Simple, I may have to give this one a try :) x

 
At July 18, 2012 at 3:45 PM , Anonymous lolastarhearts said...

You should, I can recommend it enough! x

 
At July 18, 2012 at 3:46 PM , Anonymous lolastarhearts said...

I'm surprised at how much it has worked for me. Really liking it! x

 
At July 18, 2012 at 11:53 PM , Anonymous mfashionfreak said...

sounds nice :D


mfashionfreak♥blog

 
At July 19, 2012 at 12:56 AM , Anonymous Ange said...

I want to try this!!

 
At July 19, 2012 at 10:53 AM , Anonymous kirsty said...

oh i need this in my life

 
At July 19, 2012 at 4:29 PM , Anonymous Beccy said...

This sounds amazing! I have giant bags too (your comment about the suitcases made me laugh!) so I think I need to try this. What a fantastic price too! Beautiful photos as well - I especially love the third picture with its reflection x

 
At July 19, 2012 at 5:53 PM , Anonymous BeautyblogLaura. said...

Nice!
i follow you on bloglovin,
follow me back? xx

 
At July 20, 2012 at 8:21 AM , Anonymous Mimi said...

i love the simple skincare line, and i really really want to get this eye balm! thanks for the review! :)


<3, Mimihttp://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

 
At July 20, 2012 at 4:31 PM , Anonymous valentina castelli said...

lovely blog!
Useful post!
I'm your follower n.484 , follow my blog?
Kisses


www.tinatelli.it

 
At July 22, 2012 at 2:21 AM , Blogger yessie (cinnamonandzoeykisses) said...

Looking for a new eye cream- will have to take a looksie at this one!

 
At July 22, 2012 at 2:28 AM , Anonymous Sophie said...

Ooh I will have to try this out! I have the simple makeup removing wipes and they are amazing! :) I would love youth check out my blog!


http://luckybeauty07.blogspot.com.au/



Sophie xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home