<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: YSL Rouge Volupte | #20 Spicy Pink

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

YSL Rouge Volupte | #20 Spicy Pink

The beautiful Iram over at The Lipstick Diaries recently ran an Yves St Laurent Lipstick giveaway and I was lucky enough to win it.


A box came in the post last week and I was over the moon when I realised it was from Iram.

This is my first YSL lipstick – in fact it’s my first high end lipstick as I only started wearing lipstick in February! Haha – Honestly, they intimidated me quite a bit, and they still do!

The packaging is so sleek! I would have been happy just to have the empty case!

I picked the YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Spicy Pink #20, described as a ‘cinnamon pink’ which is right on the dot.

I love how the colour on the bullet matches the lipstick.



On my dark skin the colour looks like a nude pink, and reminds me a lot of my Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle, just creamier and more pigmented. I might do a dupe on this soon!

It glides on like a dream. I love how silky and smooth it is, whilst still making my lips feel really moisturised.

I have to say a massive THANK YOU to Iram. It honestly felt like my birthday when this arrived.
I’m also slightly mad at her though, because I know I’ll definitely be purchasing more of these!

If you haven’t tried a YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick then you really should. I can’t recommend enough.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At July 11, 2012 at 3:43 PM , Anonymous Lea said...

This looks so lovely on you, congratulations!

Lea x

http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

 
At July 11, 2012 at 5:20 PM , Anonymous Iram Imtiaz said...

I'm glad you liked it! It honestly looks so good on you, I'm jealous! Might have to grab this shade myself ;)

xo

 
At July 11, 2012 at 7:06 PM , Anonymous Nida Moughal said...

oh you lucky girl, the color looks great on you =) congrats darling <3 

 
At July 11, 2012 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous Skinscrubs said...

Wow you have lips shaped just like Alexandra Burke and the lipstick is lovely too! :D 

 
At July 11, 2012 at 10:47 PM , Anonymous Elise Duxbury-Campbell said...

What a lovely shade!
Good choice :)

Love, Elise xx
http://love-elise.com

 
At July 12, 2012 at 1:34 AM , Anonymous lamplikeeyes said...

Oh wow, thats gorgeous. I so desperately want to own some of the YSL lipsticks but my bank balance really doesnt agree haha xx

 
At July 12, 2012 at 4:06 PM , Anonymous Jo Beautyandthebooks said...

A gorgeous colour on you x

 
At July 12, 2012 at 5:30 PM , Anonymous Lenghel-Covaci Raluca said...

This colour is gorgeous! Looks very good on you!

 
At July 15, 2012 at 8:27 PM , Anonymous Megan Jane said...

Such a gorgeous lipstick - looks great on you! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home