<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Bepanthen Lip Balm

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bepanthen Lip Balm

Before you judge me for putting bum cream on my lips, you need to read this post!
 What is Bepanthen?

 “Bepanthen is an ointment containing pro-vitamin B5. Pro-Vitamin B5 gently aids natural skin recovery, while keeping it soft smooth and moisturized.
 Bepanthen forms a long lasting, breathable transparent layer, protecting even the most delicate skin from the causes of nappy rash.”

After the Liz Earle Horror had cleared up, I started noticing that there was a patch on my lip that was constantly sore. I use a range of different lip balms but always find that Carmex or Blistex clear up any dry lip issues. However, this patch didn’t budge. I Googled a few ‘remedies’ and found quite a few blog posts on Bepanthen as a lip balm.

I’ve noticed such a huge difference in the condition of my lips since I started using Bepanthen* and it makes the perfect base for lipstick. It applies just like a normal lip balm with a hint of shine. A little goes a long way so the little tube has lasted me for ages. My only real issue is that if you use too much it doesn’t rub in and your lips go white. Also, it’s something I only tend to use in the morning and evening – simply because I don’t want to have to explain to everyone why I’m using nappy cream on my lips!

 I blogged about the Bepanthen freebie here, which is still available if you head to their website.

 Have you used this before? Or would you use this as a lip balm?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At July 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM , Anonymous Mfashionfreak said...

i don't know :S


something cold is what i need♥mfashionfreak

 
At July 6, 2012 at 6:58 AM , Blogger Noone said...

I never thought of using this on my lips! I remember using this on my son for his nappy rash, the best ointment ever. Must give it a go!!! X

 
At July 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM , Anonymous Lea said...

I'd give it a shot, hell I use Nappy cream on my face (Sudocrem) so why not?!

Lea xhttp://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

 
At July 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM , Anonymous Ramblings of Geo said...

Woo just did survey to get my own sample! thanks for the tip!x

 
At July 10, 2012 at 4:13 AM , Anonymous Lisa Sweet said...

Try Buddha Balm.  So much more natural than the ointment above.  Those will provide temporary relief, but long term dryness, etc.  Buddha Balm goes on smooth and tastes amazing.  

 
At August 10, 2012 at 12:38 PM , Anonymous katerina margaritopoulou said...

2 years ago I burned my hand and after the antibiotic cream treatment my doctor (plastic surgeon) she told me to use high SPF sunblock and Bepanthen ointment as a hand cream! I bought 2-3 tubes and my hand has cured about 80%. Since I bought so much I realised I could use it as a lip balm like you but also as a face mask. I put it on my face, wait 15' and rinse it off with a wet cloth. Works like magic And I don't have a problem with my combo skin type.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home