<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Mini Kiehl's and L'Occitane Haul

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mini Kiehl's and L'Occitane Haul


I took a little trip to Westfield recently and picked up a few little bits. Here’s what I got.

L’Occitane


Limited Edition Desert Rose Lip Balm £4.25I’m a complete lip balm addict, and when I saw this for half price next to the till I had to pick one up. It’s not as great as other L’Occitane lip balms I’ve tried, but it’s perfect for day-to-day wear.

Almond Smooth Hands Hand Cream £8I love the sweet smell of L’Occitane’s Almond range. Think it’s a tad steep at £8, but I couldn’t resist.

Almond Skin Supple Oil £29I would never usually pay so much for a body oil, but after attending a L’Occitane event a little while ago and trying this I’ve pretty much been dreaming about it. I bought myself the Almond Shower Oil as a birthday treat but I never used it, so I returned it and paid the extra to get this. Review to come very soon.

Kiehl’s

I popped into Kiehl’s because I wanted to pick up a lip balm, but a really nice guy I spoke to in there offered me a deal I couldn’t refuse …


Kiehl’s Wash Bag Set £19 (£16 with student discount)Since a lip balm on it’s own was £9.50 I didn’t mind paying a few pounds extra for another lip balm and some extra goodies.

Set includes
Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1I’ve heard some rave reviews on this so wanted to try it for myself. The tube feels huge so it’ll definitely last me a long time.

Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 Mango Didn’t want to get two original so picked one up in mango and I’m so glad I did! Smells gorgeous!

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily CleanserThe guy in Kiehl’s said that this product would be good for my oily skin because of the clay. It’ll be difficult to work it into my already overcrowded skincare routine, but I definitely want to give it a try!

Calendula Herbal-Extract TonerI’m not entirely sure about this. It looks and smells like herbal tea so I’m not sure it’ll be that great for my skin as I need something a little stronger. We’ll see though. I don’t want to get hooked on it as a 250ml bottle costs £34.50!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 4, 2012 at 11:21 PM , Anonymous Mfashionfreak said...

lovely^^
something cold is what i need♥mfashionfreak

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home