<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Review: Prreti Oil Control Film Sheets

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Review: Prreti Oil Control Film Sheets


My fellow oily-skinned sisters will know that there’s nothing worse than spending time applying makeup in the morning, only for your face to be a shiny, oil slick by the afternoon. I’m not the kind of person that reapplies makeup, and I almost never carry makeup around with me. So I jumped at the chance of trying some Prreti Oil Control Film Sheets*.


They claim to “instantly soak up excess oil and remove shine from the face, without smudging makeup or leaving behind powder”.

The sheets themselves are blue, and feel like thin, flimsy plastic. They dispense easily from the cardboard case with a sticky tab that pulls them out one by one.



This is me [looking like a bug] after a long, hot day. The shine isn’t as bad as it looks here, the screen flash makes it look a lot worse!


This is me after blotting the right [your left] side of my face. As you can see there’s a big difference – especially on my cheek.


On the left is an unused sheet, and the right is the sheet I used on half of my face. The sheet itself turns translucent when it’s soaked up the oil, but as you can see it has also picked up some of my makeup too.


These sheets are great at soaking up the oil and getting rid of shine, however they do smudge my makeup a little. It’s not enough to stop be using them but if I’m out and about I’m not sure I’d really want to reach for them if I didn’t at least have a brush with me to fix any smudges.

Overall, I think these are all right. Whilst they don’t do exactly what they say on the tin, they definitely get the job done.



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2012 at 7:34 AM , Anonymous Nida Moughal said...

OMG! the result is so good! I need these sheets in my life... Thanks for the share Lola =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home