<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Review: Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm For Lips

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Review: Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm For Lips


Without a doubt, Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm For Lips is one of the best lip balms I’ve ever used! Ever. Period.

The formula is very thick and creates a layer on your lips that almost acts like a barrier. That barrier seals in moisture and makes my lips feel so smooth. It’s not only good for my lips though; I use this on my cuticles after a manicure, to set my eyebrows, and even on paper cuts sometimes.


The product itself has a yellow tinge, but applies completely clear and is tasteless. It’s great for when your lips are super dry – if you apply a liberal layer those pesky flakes will soften and come straight off with a lip scrub/old toothbrush.

  
I find it’s best to use it at night as I wake up with soft lips and lipstick to looks so much better.

Bad points? It’s a bit sticky. Nothing too annoying for me, but if you’ve got long, swishy hair then you may find strands sticking a little – although it’s great for your hair too, so not all bad. Also, it’s not suitable for vegetarians. I’m an avid meat eater so again it’s not an issue for me, but I’m sad for all the veggie ladies (and men, as my boyfriend loves this!) that won’t get to try it.


I’d also say that the price might be a bad point for some people, as at £11 it’s not the cheapest. However mine has lasted me months and a little goes a long way (cliché, but true), and although it’s advertised as a ‘lip balm’ it can be used for so much more.

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm For Lips is available at Space NK, Cult Beauty and Zuneta for £11

Have you tried this before?


Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At July 17, 2012 at 4:44 PM , Anonymous Rachel said...

Ooh sounds good - but I am one of these veggies who can't try it, booo. xx

 
At July 18, 2012 at 1:24 AM , Anonymous lolastarhearts said...

Boo! I've got a post scheduled for my second favourite lip balm, which is veggie friendly! :) x

 
At July 18, 2012 at 2:04 AM , Anonymous Mary Jay said...

Is it bad that the name made me giggle? xD haha. I'd try this but I already have two lipbalms on the go. Glad you found something that works for you though (^__^) xxx

 
At July 18, 2012 at 1:43 PM , Anonymous Lauraxamyx said...

I have really dry lips like most the time to be honest so this sounds amazing for them! x

 
At July 19, 2012 at 11:59 AM , Anonymous Fee_DP said...

This seems like a great product! My holygrail lipproducts are the Embrace Me lipbalm for day times & the Nuxe Rève de miel for when I go to bed! :) (Ps. I found you through the #bbloggersunite bloghop & I'm following through Bloglovin since I don't have GFC)
Fee xx

 
At July 23, 2012 at 6:28 PM , Anonymous Carla said...

I think I going to have to give this a try! xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home