<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Review: Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Review: Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser

My skin is really oily, and I’m not sure if it’s due to the weather but I’ve found that recently my oil glands have gone into overdrive and I’m a lot greasier than usual.

Formulated for normal to oily skin, Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser is one of my new go-to products that I use to help combat my oil slick.

  
As I’ve said many times before, I love scrubs. But I find that it’s difficult to get products that are scrubby and help keep oil production to a minimum. However, this Kiehl’s cleanser seems to do both.


The product itself is like a thick paste, due to it containing Amazonian White Clay. It doesn’t have a scrubby texture, but contains bits that exfoliate and get rid of any dead skin. And trust me, the bits are a lot more potent than you’d expect – the boy used this the other day and scrubbed way too hard and his face was really red afterwards.

On my particularly oily days I massage this into my face and leave it for a few minutes for the clay to absorb the excess oil before rinsing.

  
It claims to help reduce the appearance of pores, but I can’t say I’ve seen a noticeable reduction. Unfortunately it doesn’t leave me with a very fresh feeling but I think that’s me just being pernickety, as my skin feel feels clean and smooth afterwards.

Bottom Line: It’s a good cleanser and I do really like it, but I think that it’s a bit pricey for what it is. I’m always trying different products so I’m sure I’ll find something cheaper that will do the same, so for that reason I probably wouldn’t repurchase.

Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser is available from the Kiehl’s website, priced at £18/150ml.



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At July 25, 2012 at 7:28 PM , Anonymous Michelle said...

I've never heard of this brand but it sounds pretty good. Wow, it made his skin red from scrubbing too hard? Shame.
Agreed, it does seem a bit [ricey - even for me when I convert it into my currency.


:)


www.mishinformed.com

 
At July 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM , Anonymous alex said...

Love this, I'm your newest follower :)
check out my blog- http://methelittlenewbie.blogspot.ie/
xo

 
At July 25, 2012 at 9:42 PM , Anonymous Alex said...

I've been trying few products from Kiehls recently and falling in love with this brand... This cleanser is definitely going on my list. :) x


Fashion-olic.blogspot.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home