<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Review: Etat Pur Micellar Cleansing Water

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Review: Etat Pur Micellar Cleansing Water

Etat Pur Micallar Cleansing Water is probably one of the most gentle makeup removers I’ve ever used. I wear a medium to full coverage foundation everyday so finding something that removes my makeup without upsetting my skin is a difficult feat.


Micallar waters are still a very new concept to me – up until a few months ago I had an awful skincare regime and removed my makeup with just a wipe every night. So when I saw that this baby was going to be featured in a Latest in Beauty box I knew I had to buy it.

For those unfamiliar with micallar waters, they’re cleansers made up of micelles. Micelles are tiny clusters of oil molecules suspended in soft water. The amazing thing about them is that they pretty much eat makeup and dirt, instead of smearing it all over your face like conventional makeup removers. They’re also just like water, so don’t be scared off by my mention of the O word – oil.


Now I’ve never used this alone, I double cleanse at night so this is always the second step. But I rely on this cleansing water to remove the last bits of makeup that my foaming cleanser doesn’t. And it does the job perfectly. Waterproof mascara, waterproof tints, stubborn eyeliner – you’re no match!

Bottom line: No breakouts, no residue, no harsh smells, no stinging. It sounds too good to be true right? Wrong. It’s heaven in a bottle. In fact, I actually don’t have anything bad to say about it.


You can buy Etat Pur Micallar Cleansing Water direct from the Etat Pur website, priced at £6.40/200ml.



Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At August 23, 2012 at 12:56 PM , Anonymous beautybymissl said...

Sounds like perfect product for removing makeup. Have to try it.

 
At August 23, 2012 at 1:26 PM , Anonymous sweetymakeupcandy said...

Hello Lola, I do not know this brand, but if I find it I buy this product safe! see you soon!
on my blog there is a new Giveaway giving away a lot of nice things and also a Chanel lipstick


http://sweetymakeupcandy.blogspot.it/

 
At August 23, 2012 at 7:28 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

You should definitely check out their website, they give samples with all orders :) x

 
At August 23, 2012 at 7:29 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Yeah it really is. It's so gentle too so it's perfect for eye makeup! x

 
At February 16, 2013 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This sounds amazing. I have a very oily T-Zone though - but you say the oil in it wouldn't affect that? Also, I don't know much about skincare and use a wipe for my make up every night... So trying to not sound like I've been living under a rock for years, why is this bad? Any advice you could give would be much appreciated :) Wendy x

scottishwendy.blogspot.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home