<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Wishtrend.com Lust List

Monday, August 20, 2012

Wishtrend.com Lust List



First of all I’d like to say – Yay I’ve finally reached 100 posts! 

The lovely people at Wishtrend.com sent me some items to review and also gave me a discount code to pass on to my readers. 

Now obviously I’ll be spending the next couple of weeks trying the items I was sent but here are my top Wishtrend picks. 

 Wishtrend.com is like an Asian beauty product haven. I literally want everything.

 Definitely check out the amazing website and watch out for my upcoming reviews!

If you use the code FS12TZ84 you’ll get a 10% discount across the whole website. 


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At August 21, 2012 at 8:25 PM , Anonymous Amy Johnson said...

Ooh this website looks fab! Going to check it out! xx

 
At August 22, 2012 at 9:46 PM , Anonymous Alex said...

These products look great... Don't know this website tho. Thanks fir sharing. :) x

Fashion-olic.blogspot.co.uk

 
At August 31, 2012 at 6:11 PM , Anonymous 【ツ】Julie P. said...

I love wishtrend... tell me how that pore control serum works for you. :)

 
At November 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the review of our products. :) You can see more products at wishtrend.com ! Wishtrend will be the hub of Korean cosmetics. Thanks again and have a wonderful day !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home