<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: REN Haul & Freebie Offer

Saturday, August 25, 2012

REN Haul & Freebie Offer


Those subbed to WIMH* might remember an email they sent out a while back, with a special offer from REN. Now most ‘special offers’ find their way into the trash folder, but this was a good’un.

Valid on any REN purchase, new customers were entitled to a free Six of the Best set worth £20, 10% discount and four free samples. Bargain right?!

At the time I managed to resist the offer and trashed the email – I’m trying to save! But after reading a post by Jo from Beauty and the Books I just had to get my hands on something.

I’m a big fan of their Glycolactic Mask but at £30 it’s not exactly budget friendly. Instead I opted for their Kit for Blemish Prone Skin. By the time I was ready to check out the kit was out of stock(!), so I got the Kit for Combination Skin instead, which was cheaper than the former at only £12.

Mayblossom T-Zone Cleansing Gel – 25ml
T-Zone Balancing Fluid – 15ml
Invisible Pores Detox Mask – 15ml


I missed out on the offer of four free samples and only got two, but free is free so I can’t really complain! I got myself a sample of the Glycolatic Mask (a favourite of mine anyway!) and an extra Invisible Pores Detox Mask.


The Six of the Best box was added at checkout and contained:
Mayblossom T-Zone Cleansing Gel – 25ml
Jojoba Microbead Purifying Facial Polish – 25ml
Omega 3 Overnight Repair Serum  - 10ml
Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask – 15ml
Frankincense Revitalising Night Cream – 15ml
Active 7 Radiant Eye Gel – 3ml


This lot should cost me £32 but I paid just £10.80 (plus £3 P&P). Not bad, eh?

I’ve checked on the website and the offer is still on so make sure you get over to the REN online shop and pick up your free Six of the Best set and samples!


If you use the code ‘RENHANDBAG’ at the checkout, your Six of the Best set will be automagically added to your basket, along with your 10% discount. No minimum spend required. New customers only.



*This post contains a referral link.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 26, 2012 at 10:01 PM , Anonymous GummyVision said...

Oh, what goodies!!! I've only tried the Glycolactic Mask, but have wanted to try a few other items...this is such a great way to get your hands on a lot at one time! Thanks for the heads up on the great deal.

 
At August 30, 2012 at 9:20 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Yeah definitely. REN isn't the cheapest of brands, so trying minis gives me a little more confidence to splash out on full sizes! x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home