<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: A Bit of Blog Loving ...

Monday, September 3, 2012

A Bit of Blog Loving ...

What better way to start off the week with a post on my favourite blogs?

There are lots of blogs that I love but I’ve followed most of these blogs since I first started blogging and have continued to read them because I think they’re great. These are my ‘Desert Island’ blogs, I guess.

If you fancy checking out any of these great blogs then click on the pictures!

Jetley Mess was one of the first blogs I followed. I think Jade is lovely and I love her posts. She’s a bit of a shopping addict and I love reading her hauls and product reviews! She may be a little more addicted to The Body Shop than I am, which I didn’t think was humanly possible!

Maliberry Makeup another favourite of mine, and Mali is actually Jade’s best friend! Mali loves lemony things and peanut butter – which makes her a Goddess in my eyes as I’m a sucker for both! I love her EOTD posts and her fruity jewellery! Plus I’m always cooing over her dog Suzie on Instgram!

Tales & Tea isn’t a beauty blog, but I love it nonetheless. Faye posts about everything and I love that no posts on her blog are the same. I loved her wedding posts and her ‘2012 Dates’ with King Tea. Plus, I coo over her dog on Instagram, too!

Treat Party is another blog I’ve followed since the beginning. Bluntly speaking, I don’t like fashion blogs, I find them a little pretentious – but Rachel’s fashion posts are far from that. She’s a lovely girl and posts about everything from fashion to beauty – AND CAKES. Win. If you’re on a diet then you should probably skip her baking posts, you’ll want to lick the screen!

Trinket Box is another blog that isn’t strictly beauty, but it’s another great. Sophie is another expert baker and she’s very ‘crafty’. We both share a love for Lomography and I love her Lomo posts! She also does some pretty mean NOTD posts, so expect some serious nail envy.

Beauty Balm is such a great beauty blog. Sandra could quite possibly make me go bankrupt, as I always want to buy everything she blogs about. Beauty Balm is full of lots of great product reviews, and amazing finds. Sandra also has the scoop on the all of the upcoming magazine freebies!

Dolce Vanity is another great beauty blog. My boyfriend actually complained the other day that I’m ‘always on it’ as I can’t get enough of Laalaa’s posts. She’s got a great writing style and I love reading all of her posts.

Fashion-olic is a spendaholic and I love reading about what she’s bought. Like Beauty Balm, Alex is hell-bent on me having a massive beauty stash but no money in the bank! I also love Alex’s FOTD posts for different occasions.

She Begins to See is a great lifestyle blog with some beauty thrown into the mix. Lea loves pretty things and it’s definitely reflected in her blog. She also posts lots of hauls, which as you can probably tell – I love! It’s Lea’s fault that I’m now a Yankee Candle addict so for that I’m eternally grateful!


What are your ‘Desert Island’ blogs?



Labels:

10 Comments:

At September 3, 2012 at 7:53 PM , Anonymous Sophie said...

Aw, thank you so much for the mention! :) I'm going to check out the other blogs in this post! xx

 
At September 3, 2012 at 9:26 PM , Anonymous Alison Windsor said...

Thank you so much for the mention Lola! I really appreciate it, so sweet :) x

 
At September 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM , Anonymous treat_party said...

In all fairness I am probably a bit 'PMS' today, but your description of my blog has nearly made me cry (with happiness though!). I'm not sure if you ever noticed, but your blog is on my 'recommended reads' page :) xx

 
At September 5, 2012 at 11:35 PM , Anonymous Yolanda said...

I love when people share their favourite blogs.. gonna check this out xx // http://yolandaas.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At September 6, 2012 at 2:15 AM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

No problem :) x

 
At September 6, 2012 at 2:16 AM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Aww it's okay lovely xx

 
At September 6, 2012 at 2:16 AM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Haha bless your heart! Aww, I've never noticed that - thanks honey :) x

 
At September 6, 2012 at 2:20 AM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

You definitely should, these are some great blogs! x

 
At September 7, 2012 at 7:57 PM , Anonymous alex said...

awww, thanks for the mention, lovely - I'm honored to be on your blog! I adore your blog too and the blog loving post is a fantastic idea!!! :) xx

fashion-olic.blogspot.co.uk

 
At November 26, 2012 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Will def check out some of these :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home