<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: eBay Lust List #3

Sunday, September 2, 2012

eBay Lust List #3





The week is almost over and I forgot to do my eBay Lust List post – so here it is! As usual the links are above!

This week I’m lusting over phone cases. I already have #6, but it’s taken a real battering as I always drop my phone! I definitely want to buy it again though as it’s so cheap and has stopped my iPhone looking like a shattered mirror.

I love #2 but probably wouldn’t use it much as it’s very OTT – for me.

#4 is so cutesy and clips the whole way around your iPhone – handy for a dropper like myself. #5 also clips around the phone, although it doesn’t encase the whole thing.

#8 plugs into the bottom of your phone and lights up – which I think is amazing! Great for a night out!


What are you lusting after on eBay this week?




Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At September 2, 2012 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Noone said...

I'm not really into phone cases but you've picked some lovely ones. I love number 1 its right up my street!!!

 
At September 2, 2012 at 4:13 PM , Anonymous Serenity of Beauty said...

Ah glad you've done a post like this as my iphone cases have broken, and I'm looking for a new one . . or two :P lol Great choices though.

 
At September 2, 2012 at 5:46 PM , Anonymous Anne said...

Nice post and blog!
Wanna follow eachother?
Love, Anne

www.movieanne.com

 
At September 4, 2012 at 1:41 PM , Anonymous sleepandwater said...

#5 is so cute, love the melted ice cream look :)

 
At September 6, 2012 at 2:42 AM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

I know, it's so cute! x

 
At September 6, 2012 at 2:42 AM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Haha, I think I'll end up buying quite a few of these too! ;) x

 
At September 9, 2012 at 2:33 AM , Anonymous Jenny @ geekyposh.com said...

I love #1 and #7! My current case is actually very similar to #6 except it's in pink and has Hello Kitty designs on it!

 
At September 26, 2012 at 9:36 PM , Anonymous Renee Sharelle said...

I love all of these cases! They are so cute! I really like number 6 - it fits my minimalist tendencies and is still super stylish!

 
At November 4, 2012 at 11:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice and beautiful!


iPad Mini Dock

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home