<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: eBay Lust List #5

Thursday, September 13, 2012

eBay Lust List #5


This week’s Lust List is looking at skirts. I’m a dress kind gal, you’ll never catch me in a pair of trousers – unless I’m at work! So, with uni resuming in less than two weeks I’ve been looking at a few things on eBay to spice up my wardrobe a little.

As you can tell by #1 and #5 I’m loving dipped hems, they’re very versatile – bare legs whilst it’s still err, warm, and thick tights for the chilly months ahead. #5 has been photoshopped (not by me!) so that's why it looks so strange, but it's a normal dipped hem.

I’m a PR student so I try to make sure I’m not too casual at uni, so the pencil skirts will be great for classes during the day and occasional events at night.


What are you lusting over on eBay this week?



Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At September 13, 2012 at 11:06 AM , Anonymous treatparty said...

I love #3, it's gorgeous! I imagine it would look nice with a leather jacket. xx

 
At September 13, 2012 at 2:41 PM , Anonymous Sparklingbows Psychic said...

I love #3 and what a great price, may have to place a little order for myself! Thanks for posting. Lots of love, light & sparkles xxx Please feel free to stop by my page http://lovemspsychic.blogspot.co.uk

 
At September 13, 2012 at 7:21 PM , Anonymous Serenity of Beauty said...

Ahhh i'm a big fan of the pencil skirt, love them :)

 
At September 13, 2012 at 8:12 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Same here! Definitely need to invest in a couple!x

 
At September 13, 2012 at 8:13 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Yeah I was looking at one on eBay, but it was £80! I'm my own worst enemy! Haha x

 
At September 16, 2012 at 8:54 AM , Anonymous Reb Mintoff said...

I am loving that pencil skirt!
I don't know whether it was you that featured a metal waist belt, but I had bought it, and you actually have to put it together.. its a bit weird. Lovely but weird!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home