<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: What I Bought: Liberty London Haul & Deluxe Gift With Purchase

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I Bought: Liberty London Haul & Deluxe Gift With Purchase


I blogged about it the other day and I’ve been harping on about it on twitter, and finally I’ve managed to get my hands on the amazing Liberty London gift with purchase deal.

To be eligible to get the gift, you had to spend £125. Gasp. I know, it’s a lot and I’d usually never dream of spending that much (in one go anyway!) but the deal was too good to pass up.

So here’s what I bought. Long, picture heavy post – you’ve been warned …


NARS The Multiple in Malibu, £29 
 I can’t find this on the Liberty website.
My first NARS item! I love the colour and the fact that it’s multiuse!

NARS Sheer Lipstick in Damage, £17.50 
 Again, not on the Liberty site. Odd. I tried this in store and it’s gorgeous. I prefer sheer lipsticks and this is like butter!


Egyptian Magic Secret Magical Cream, £29
The name alone had me. I’ve read great reviews on this for acne and scar treatment. We’ll see.


Korres Fig Body Butter, £12.50
I reviewed the Quince Body Butter, and since figs are my favourite I picked this up.

Korres Plum Lip Butter, £7  
Not on the Liberty site, but £6 from FeelUnique I’ve been wanting to try one of these for ages!

Korres Mandarin Lip Butter Stick, £7 
 Not on the Liberty site available from FeelUnique I wasn’t aware Korres did chapsticks, very excited to try this.


REN Moroccan Rose Otto Ultra-Moisture Body Oil, £34
At £34 this is a crazy expensive body oil. But I’ve finished my beloved L’Occitane Oil so I grabbed this. I’ve got high hopes – but again, we’ll see.

And then the freebies
Please excuse the lack of links, a lot of this stuff isn't available to purchase from Liberty so I decided it was best to not include any links at all.


It all came in this very cute makeup bag, although half of it wouldn’t fit inside because there was so much! This is going in my handbag as it's bigger than my current one and


Diptyque Mimosa Mini Scented Candle, worth £20


Decleor Aroma Confort Moisturising Body Milk, worth £6
REN Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk, worth £3.60
Blanche Body Lotion, worth £7.50


Cowshed Soothing Hand Cream, worth £2.60
EPSA Energising Body Lotion, worth £12.50
Aromatherapy Associates Balance Shamoo, worth £3


Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream, worth £14.50
QMS Medicosmetics Hand Care, worth £20
Margaret Dabbs Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion, worth £6
Malin+Goetz Grapefruit Cleanser, worth £3


Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, worth £7
Aesop Reverence Aromatique Hand Wash, worth £2.70


Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat, worth £11
Chantecaille Luminous Lip Gloss in Guava, worth £15
Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara, worth £25
Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster SPF Lip Gloss, worth £16.50


Ellis Faas Glazed Lips Lip Gloss Sheer Dark Brown, worth £22

Slightly off the £220 Liberty claims it’s worth, but an amazing goody bag nonetheless. 
I’ll be reviewing most of this stuff in the coming weeks, and I managed to get a few duplicates so expect a few giveaways too.

Best Gift With Purchase ever, methinks.


Have you tried any of this stuff?



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At September 19, 2012 at 1:35 PM , Anonymous Katrina said...

Wow, what an amazing free gift! I havent tried any of the products you bought so look forward to the reviews!

carouseldreams.sqsp.com

 
At September 19, 2012 at 4:06 PM , Anonymous Serenity of Beauty said...

Woah you picked up some gorgeous products, and the freebie with it is just amazinggg :) Great post

 
At September 19, 2012 at 5:19 PM , Anonymous treatparty said...

I love the look of the Nars lipstick, gorgeous colour! xx

 
At September 19, 2012 at 6:20 PM , Anonymous Sharon said...

Awesome haul&what a great gift! Look foward to reviews, the only items I own are e nars lipsticks&a multiple. Great purchases have e Ren Moroccan rose oil on my wishlist!

 
At September 19, 2012 at 10:04 PM , Anonymous Beauty Balm said...

What a fabulous gift! And great goodies x

 
At September 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Yeah I'm still really impressed with it! Haha x

 
At September 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Thanks sweetie. I just couldn't not buy it! x

 
At September 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Yeah it's quickly becoming my new favourite!x

 
At September 25, 2012 at 10:25 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

I don't know how I've lived for so long without any Nars products. Loving them so far!
Really recommend the Rose Oil. It's lush!x

 
At September 25, 2012 at 10:25 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

I'm surprised you didn't pick one up Sandra!x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home