<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist


As a Caudalie Beauty Elixir lover, other face mists are automatically looked down upon, as the elixir – wait for it – is my Holy Grail mist.

When I bought The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist, my face was really sensitive as I was just getting over a horrible rash and wanted something to help get rid of the tightness in my skin. I used it twice, hated it and locked it away in a cupboard – promptly forgetting about it. I even left a comment on Maliberry Makeup after Mail reviewed it, confessing my regret at buying it.

Right now I’m going through a bad-skin phase and the tightness in my skin has been unbelievable. It’s horrible, and almost feels as if my face will rip if I dare to crack a smile! So when I found the mist in the back of my cupboard I decided that maybe I should give it another go.


Whilst I’m not too keen on the rosewater scent, the mist itself is great. It really calms down my skin and gets rid of the dreaded tightness across my cheeks. I only apply it as and when I need it, as I’m worried that it may be a little to rich for consistent use. Although recently I’ve been using it almost daily and haven’t noticed any adverse effects.

Caudalie still has my heart, but the Vitamin E mist is working its way there.


The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist is available from the The Body Shop – instore and online, priced at £7/100ml.



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At September 18, 2012 at 3:12 PM , Anonymous Catrine said...

i have this and pretty much use it daily! xxx

 
At September 18, 2012 at 4:45 PM , Anonymous beckysmakeup said...

I used to swear by this back in the day - its fab in the summer :-)


Becky








beckys makeup

 
At September 18, 2012 at 6:02 PM , Anonymous Megan Jane said...

I love the Bodyshop but I'm not keen on the smell of the Vitamin E products, as I think they smell quite clinical. I am yet to try a face mist but I can imagine them being great in the summer when it's warm, or in the winter when your face feels chapped! Great review :) xo

 
At September 18, 2012 at 8:20 PM , Anonymous Alison Windsor said...

Aww I'm glad you're liking this product more! It's definitely very soothing x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home