<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: Review: Renouve Anti-Aging Hand Sanitizer

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Review: Renouve Anti-Aging Hand Sanitizer


I’m a bit of a germophobe and quite honestly scare myself when I sit down and think about all of the germs I come in contact with. Handling money, on the tube, cooking – all everyday activities that are potentially ‘dangerous’ for a germophobe like myself. This is why I always carry hand sanitizer with me.
Before I purchased Renouve Anti-Aging Every Day Defense, I hadn’t really thought about the damage that all of the alcohol in hand sanitizers can do.
The alcohol content in most sanitizers is very high, which causes the skin to dry out and inevitably look older. My chubby, round face means that I still get ID’ed (I’ve even been asked for ID to buy the Lottery before!) so it’s important that my hands don’t age faster than my face.

Queue Renouve.


Advertised as an anti-ageing hand sanitizer, Renouve is 95% natural and contains absolutely no alcohol – or parabens! Ingredients like orange peel extract, vitamin E and aloe vera work hard to moisturise your hands whilst still killing bacteria. Not only is it good for your hands, but the packaging is gorgeous. You almost have to remind yourself that it’s not a facial serum of some sort.


With a texture much like a light oil or serum, Renouve absorbs quickly and feels very much like a moisturiser when dry.


I'm not sure if I completely believe the the 'lifestyle' the company is trying to sell, but I'd like to think that I'm at least doing something to prevent premature ageing!

Bottom line: I love everything about this sanitizer, except the pricetag. At a whopping £22 this is by no means cheap – very much a luxury item. Now at that price I doubt I’d repurchase, but I think I’ll make a point of sourcing alcohol-free sanitizers in the future. 


Renouve Anti-Aging Hand Sanitizer is available to buy from the Renouve website, priced at £22/30ml. 




Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At October 3, 2012 at 4:08 PM , Anonymous burleyr said...

I didn't know they even did anti-ageing hand sanitizers! The world is moving too quickly for me. x

 
At October 3, 2012 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Pampered Prince said...

This certainly looks a lot nicer than most hand sanitisers, it looks like a serum or perfume bottle. Also sounds like it would be a lot kinder to the skin that most hand sanitisers. I'm not sure I would pay £22 for a hand sanitizer though.

 
At October 3, 2012 at 9:13 PM , Anonymous Sophia Ford said...

Way prettier bottle than any other hand sanitizer. Although for the price I think I'll stick to my loved Body Shop ones :) xo

 
At October 4, 2012 at 3:54 AM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Haha! You & me both! I only picked this up as I was intrigued about its claims!x

 
At October 4, 2012 at 3:55 AM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

It's definitely a splurge item, but I doubt I'd repurchase at full size! The packaging is beautiful though - I think that's actually what I like most about it!x

 
At October 4, 2012 at 3:56 AM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Yeah the price is probably the biggest issue, especially if you get through hand sanitizers quite quickly!

 
At October 4, 2012 at 6:45 PM , Anonymous emily porter said...

I'm an absolute germaphobe, I am terrified of getting ill because of silly germs! I have to use alcohol sanitiser all day at work too so my hands don't get a break, I always hope that hand cream will help balance the effects. I'd love to try this product but agree it is pricey and definitely a luxury item x

 
At October 4, 2012 at 8:48 PM , Anonymous Ellie Backler said...

Love your nails! x xelliealicex.blogspot.com

 
At August 19, 2013 at 5:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a wonderful post. I have learnt so much from this blog.I like your blog.Thanks for the post.
Anti Aging Foods

 
At November 11, 2013 at 5:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That's a great post....I'm very excited about this subject so excellent effort component and totally from this world imagination..

Anti Aging Supplement

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home