<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: TFWOC Project Week #2 - Karamel & Brown Glow Fast Review

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TFWOC Project Week #2 - Karamel & Brown Glow Fast Review


Next up on the #TFWOC agenda is the Karamel & Brown Glow Fast*. This product is my first official tanning product with a higher percentage of DHA than the Abi O Shimmer Tan Boost.
The first thing I noticed about the Karamel & Brown Glow Fast was the colour, it’s very intimidating. But despite my worry, the vitamin-rich, organic solution really gave me a gorgeous glow.

I love the fact that the Glow Fast comes with a tanning mitt – although honestly speaking I had no idea how to use one!


Please excuse the odd angle, these are my legs but from a birdseye view – if you can even tell?!


The right side is with nothing applied, and the left side is with two coats of the Glow Fast. You can really see that my leg is a lovely, deep brown colour and although it’s not picked up well in the picture, it was glowing. I honestly loved the colour, it helped even out my skin tone a bit, and also made some of my many scars a little less noticeable – win!

Again a weird angle!


Check out my ankles! My skin looks slightly red in the images, the camera had a mind of its own! But I’m really impressed with the overall tone of my legs. You can also see how the colour in my legs and feet is more uniformed.

I loved how it appeared on my arms, where I’ve got horribly uneven colouring!


I didn’t find that the colour intensified over 8hrs as the packaging said; however the glow did increase in the hours after application.

I probably wouldn’t use this all of the time. I think it’s more suited to ‘special’ occasions, but I can see myself using it pretty regularly during the summer and ‘bare-leg’ days.

The glow started to disappear two days after application, but even four days later I can still see the lovely colour left behind.


My only issue with the tan is the smell. The packaging says it has a “sumptuous coconut fragrance”, and I’d be lying if I said I could even smell a hint of coconut. The scent is quite bitter but it’s not overpowering, and luckily disperses once it’s dry. My only other issue is not so much an issue, but an advisory. It dries very quickly and needs to be worked into the skin quickly otherwise you’ll streak!

Bottom line: I generally really liked the tan. It dries amazingly quickly when massaged into the skin and gives a gorgeous colour. Apart from the smell I can’t say anything bad about this product. Although take this with a pinch of salt, as this is my first tan!

TFWOC - ★★★★


You can buy Karamel & Brown Glow Fast direct from the Karamel & Brown website, priced at £18.95/200ml.




Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At September 26, 2012 at 2:44 AM , Anonymous Gina said...

Hi, I love your blog! I'm a new follower and hoping you can follow back.


Thanks!
Gina


http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

 
At September 28, 2012 at 2:00 PM , Anonymous Catrine said...

FAB before and afters! love a bit of a tan :) xxx

 
At September 28, 2012 at 3:53 PM , Anonymous dolcevanity.com said...

Oh wonderful. Look at your legs girl, glow on. What a nice even coverage it gave you xo

 
At September 28, 2012 at 5:30 PM , Anonymous Grace - allthatslap said...

Hello lovely, this looks like it was really nice! I would like to try this sometime - maybe next summer :-) xx

 
At October 1, 2012 at 3:31 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Yeah it's definitely more suited to summer wear!x

 
At October 1, 2012 at 3:31 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Yeah I'm so pleased with it!x

 
At October 1, 2012 at 3:31 PM , Anonymous Lola Omokorede said...

Me too - now! haha x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home