<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://lolastarhearts.com
! * LolaStar Hearts | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog * !: NOTD: Flower Decals

Monday, October 1, 2012

NOTD: Flower Decals

I fell in love with a particular pair of nail decals on Rachel’s blog, Treat Party. I loved how she’d used them and was determined to get my hands on them!

When I finally got them, I paired them with my favourite Bubble-gum pink gel polish and now I’m in love! I didn’t do them on every nail as I wanted something quite subtle.

Whilst I’ve titiled this as a ‘Nail of the Day’, it’s more like a ‘Nail of the Fortnight’ as my gels will last a fair while!

Excuse my dry cuticles – it was a very cold day!


The seller I got these from doesn’t have any of these particular decals left, but they’ve got some other very cute designs – you can check them out here. Be sure to check out what Rachel did with the decals too!


What’s on your nails this week?




Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At October 1, 2012 at 6:20 PM , Anonymous Jasmine Huston said...

Looks gorgeous! I love the colour you've paired them with too!
xx

 
At October 1, 2012 at 7:08 PM , Anonymous Sophie said...

I think they look amazing! I have some nail decals like this - chanel and ariel mermaid [haha] ones! I must try them because yours look great :) xx

 
At October 2, 2012 at 3:08 AM , Anonymous Adri A. said...

love how this came out! xx

 
At October 2, 2012 at 9:20 PM , Anonymous treatparty said...

They look beautiful! Mine have long run out but you've made me want to get more. I like how you've used different fingers on each hand - I'd never have thought of that! xx

 
At October 2, 2012 at 9:21 PM , Anonymous treatparty said...

and thank you for the mentions! :)

 
At October 2, 2012 at 10:49 PM , Anonymous Nicola said...

I adore this! Stunning nails :)


Lovely blog! Would love if you could check mine out and maybe
follow each other J http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk

 
At October 4, 2012 at 11:38 AM , Anonymous jaanika said...

very pretty!:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home